Comey memos turned over, leaked already, link inside

Rosenstien also announced that.

So the two official statements by the men leading the investigation are,

“Trump is not the target of our investigations”

Now, feel free to make yourself feel better by telling us how he can become the target at any time.

Just because he isn't the subject of the investigations doesn't mean they couldn't uncover information that implicates him in crimes that aren't subject of the investigation.

Like how a person could be found to be an accessory to a crime while the police are investigating their original suspect. Not saying that will happen, but simply saying "Trump is not our subject of investigation" doesn't mean he's clean and his name couldn't turn up in someone else's stuff. I don't see that happening, but let's not act like its completely, utterly outside of the realm of possibility.

That said, I've said before Trump isn't going anywhere and will not be removed/impeached or anything like that.

I don't hate the guy, and I'm not some liberal. He's got the wrong guy on his case. And his mistake was messing with Comey.

He's finishing his first term, bruh. A 2nd one too, if the Dems don't stop politicking with emotion.

He's not getting impeached, or removed. Just come to terms with that.

Just because he isn't the subject of the investigations doesn't mean they couldn't uncover information that implicates him in crimes that aren't subject of the investigation.

Like how a person could be found to be an accessory to a crime while the police are investigating their original suspect. Not saying that will happen, but simply saying "Trump is not our subject of investigation" doesn't mean he's clean and his name couldn't turn up in someone else's stuff. I don't see that happening, but let's not act like its completely, utterly outside of the realm of possibility.

That said, I've said before Trump isn't going anywhere and will not be removed/impeached or anything like that.
He's a subject of the investigation. You need to put "target" where you have "subject"

Now if you could please explain this reasonable position to the rest of the liberals here so they don’t jump off a bridge when trump walks, that’d be great.

The Republicans leaked the memos, are they going to be prosecuted?

I think I believe him on this.

I could actually see that being a persuasive argument in Trump's eyes. Putin really knows his mark.

"You like the best, no? We have the greatest whores in the world"

Then a couple days later, Trump is probably somewhere bragging about how he just fucked the best whores the world has to offer.

Meh.

Noteworthy cliffs:

- Trump really, really, REALLY hates leakers, and is not against locking reporters up, and interrogating them to reveal their sources. .

That's about the only big nugget I saw, that I assume the MSM will freak out about.

Yeah..detaining and torturing reporters really isn't that big of a deal but you know the MSM...

Yeah..detaining and torturing reporters really isn't that big of a deal but you know the MSM...

I love how you read it as "torture". LOL.

What he's arguing is that you arrest reporters for taking part in a crime(leaking classified information), and interrogating them to get to their source within the administration, so the leak can be plugged. It's really not that crazy on the surface. Leaks of classified information is not something to take lightly, especially when they're coming from within the FBI.

Kills me how y'all lose your fucking minds at Russian memes, but seem to think that leaks of classified information coming from within the FBI are no big deal.

He's finishing his first term, bruh. A 2nd one too, if the Dems don't stop politicking with emotion.

He's not getting impeached, or removed. Just come to terms with that.
I hope he doesn't.

Rosenstien also announced that.

So the two official statements by the men leading the investigation are,

“Trump is not the target of our investigations”

Now, feel free to make yourself feel better by telling us how he can become the target at any time.

Why you jumping on me Bob? I'm not sure why I need to make myself feel better. I'm just trying to clarify what you said as part of polite conversation. FWIW, my thoughts are:

1 - Trump likely did not know about collusion if there was any.

2 - Trump probably technically obstructed justice because he is a buffoon and didn't know he wasn't allowed to do some of that shit. One need only look at Conway telling people to buy Trump stuff while being interviewed by FOX to realize that at least early on the administration made no effort to understand and adhere to the ethics constraints and laws of being the President or on his staff.

3 - This investigation is going to catch a lot of people breaking laws not related to the Russia stuff, but if so, fuck'em they shouldn't be breaking the law. If someone gets stopped for speeding and they find a child sex worker in the car he should be charged.

4 - I think Trump has been a terrible President but while I could look beyond his tweeting BS, and childish name calling and stuff I can not forgive him for signing billing that will lead to a $trillion increase in the debt.

5 - I wish Trump would spend a lot more time golfing even though he said he wasn't going to.

6 - I hope he does't get impeached because I don't think he would win a second term, he is energizing the Democratics, and I would love to see a Presidential Primary bloodbath for the Republicans.

Then why is Trump calling Comey a leaker?
Because he leaked them with no redaction

Good God!! Lol. Some pages are classified. Why post if u have no idea what's going on

Back