Comic Book Discussion Thread V.17

heres some cool things out of the evil batman comics

There almost a bunch of what if comics(elseworlds) of how batman became evil. Every single one has been very good. Thats alfred
REVIEW_BATMAN-MURDER-MACHINE_IMAGE-1.png

batman-death-machine-cyborg-death-1024906.jpg

Dawn breaker
STL057116-2.jpg

This was awesome
how-batman-became-the-dawnbreaker-1.jpg

Red death
464df65ddac7acbe45f9784eac5f3be8f6fc579e_hq.jpg

latest
these look really good

these look really good

They really are. On the big comic events I normally pass on side issues. I order online but I happened to go into a comic store and saw the issues of the batmen and was like whoa I got to get these

They really are. On the big comic events I normally pass on side issues. I order online but I happened to go into a comic store and saw the issues of the batmen and was like whoa I got to get these

What's the series called?

What's the series called?
This is the main series. The batmans I posted are the one offs of each evil batman

evil batman

IDK why devastor is listed twice, there is only one of him but the main villain is barBATos

I've read very little about DCs Metal. Basically just skimmed through solicits.

What is this Metal they speak off. Actual metal that is in the heroes?

its a different type of metal. I haven't figured all of that out yet but its called NTh metal and it hurts the villains. Some heroes already have the metal like cyborg and I believe hawk man

Metal #3 comic was fucking dope I don't want to ruin anything but will just say supes thinks he has the answer and Barbatos was like fuck off...got ya.

Brian Michael Bendis Leaves Marvel Comics and Joins DC Comics Exclusively

just randomly looking around and found out about this. i don't get hyped for new comic series very often, but this makes me very excited:

Michel Fiffe takes aim at ‘Bloodstrike’ in 2018

Michel Fiffe dropped a big ol’ bloody bomb on Twitter this morning — he’s working on a revival of Bloodstrike, the 1990s Extreme team created by Rob Liefeld.

Not much else was revealed beyond the above teaser image, but hey — I’m sold.

Bloodstrike was one of many titles created by Liefeld’s Extreme Studios back in the 1990s, at the beginning of Image Comics’ heyday. Bloodstrike is a team of undead superhero/assassin types working for a shady government agency. They had all died before and had been brought back by something called Project: Born Again, and when damaged in battle they could be “repaired” using that same technology. The title has been revived before — once by Tim Seeley and Franchesco Gaston, and then by Liefeld himself.

the Prophet revival was one of my favorite series of all time, so i'm excited for the possibilities of another liefeld series getting a similar treatment. and one of my other favorite series is COPRA and michel fiffe is a genius as far as i'm concerned, and would have been my first choice for another image series getting a reboot.

can't wait.

Brian Michael Bendis Leaves Marvel Comics and Joins DC Comics Exclusively

You're quick on this Dragon. I didnt even see you post thi earlier. That's what I was coming to do myself.

This is pretty crazy news to be honest. Bendis has been a Marvel mainstay for almost 20 years. He was the hottest writer in comics for almost 10 of those years.

He's basically writing 6-7 current titles at marvel. Marvel is all over the place right now. A lot of other big name talent have contracts that expire soon, wonder if they'll jump ship also

You're quick on this Dragon. I didnt even see you post thi earlier. That's what I was coming to do myself.

This is pretty crazy news to be honest. Bendis has been a Marvel mainstay for almost 20 years. He was the hottest writer in comics for almost 10 of those years.

He's basically writing 6-7 current titles at marvel. Marvel is all over the place right now. A lot of other big name talent have contracts that expire soon, wonder if they'll jump ship also
I really don't know what's happening behind the scenes at Marvel but I have a feeling this is related to Perlmutter's frugality in not spending what their talent deserves.

Im all on board with the Metal series, its been fucking great

https://www.monkeysfightingrobots.c...-week-horn-head-moon-knight-enter-legacy/amp/

Port of Earth and Slots sound interesting.

I finished Kill or Be Killed vol 1 and i dont know how i feel yet. I'll keep reading but i really hope this shit is not in his head. Alsoim sick of 4th wall beeaking narrators, and those cute gimmicks where they show a character down the ine, but then hes like "im skipping ahead" or "ill show you how i got to this point."

Dell'Otto<8>

@Secret Agent

0pyav370dl2z.jpg

gabriele_dell__otto__s_drax_by_oooj03ooo.jpg

DellOtto%20Hulk.jpg

7f22d0a91b93ecb15e08711f735c7345--doctor-doom-dr-doom.jpg

I need that logan.

Went to a coomic shop for the first time in years. Said i was only buying two things. Couldnt help myself and splurged<Durant35>

Tom King is a great writer that's why.

His Vision series at marvel was damn good
he's getting a lot of flake for repetitive dialog, but I think it's fine. I honestly didn't notice it until someone mentioned it, but they make it a bigger deal than what it is.

Back