Communism was the most evil ideology of the XX century by a long shot.

that is because its utterly impossible for the human being to carry on the manifesto.

Maybe.

Though Marx did give the Paris Commune his approval, and while very short-lived (and destroyed through outside attacks), this was probably the best-developed attempt at a revolutionary society in his lifetime. Also, you could argue that the non-Bolshevist Marxists of the early 20th century like Pannekoek and Luxemburg were more "true" to Marx's ideas.

At the very least, they were an equal counterargument to the authoritarian faction that spawned Bolshevism, Maoism, etc.

Marxist party rule turned to be as autoritharian as Bakunin predicted. Great forsight, that guy had.

Agreed.

Bakunin completely nailed it despite his "side" being in the minority and losing the ideological battle.

"That wasn't real communism"
"Most people dont understand true communism"

if its so hard to understand, and the risks of getting it wrong is death and economic collapse...

then seems pretty flawed to me, "comrade."

I often laugh at all these communism hasn’t truly been practiced yet etc conversations. It’s crazy the way it can be even argued....the examples that history has given us is not enough of a clue that this shit no matter what iteration doesn’t work? No one that has ever argued for it (in my experience) has lived under a present communist state. I even tried to converse with an American who was advocating for it in college and I basically told him my story of Cuba and not one coherent answer could be reached. I always say it’s easy veryyyyyy easy to argue for it when you’ve grown up in the United States of fucking America and can have your cake and eat it too. Go fly an American flag in Cuba and talk about capitalism in public....you won’t have a good time

You're so smart!
Freedom, or people making choices without government coercion, scares people like you.

You have such a sheep like mentality that you couldn't imagine how a people could exist without a centralized command structure oppressing them into submission. It's like when the slave loves his chains.

Freedom, or people making choices without government coercion, scares people like you.

You have such a sheep like mentality that you couldn't imagine how a people could exist without a centralized command structure oppressing them into submission. It's like when the slave loves his chains.

Yep. Everyone but the 0.1% of the population that is a right-wing libertarian hates freedom and are basically animals who do not deserve respect. You also should definitely not try to understand any alternative points of view or look into the facts, as it might make you, too, a hater of freedom and a sheep.

Yep. Everyone but the 0.1% of the population that is a right-wing libertarian hates freedom and are basically animals who do not deserve respect. You also should definitely not try to understand any alternative points of view or look into the facts, as it might make you, too, a hater of freedom and a sheep.

I don't respect any view of a fellow slave that argues that we need our masters, and that our masters love us and care for our safety.

A fellow slave looks on those brainwashed servants in pity. They love their servitude. They've been convinced they need their masters and they can't do it alone. Their manhood has been cut off like they've been castrated.

I don't respect any view of a fellow slave that argues that we need our masters, and that our masters love us and care for our safety.

A fellow slave looks on those brainwashed servants in pity. They love their servitude. They've been convinced they need their masters and they can't do it alone. Their manhood has been cut off like they've been castrated.

Yep. Good thinking. That will ensure you never get past your libertarian phase. You don't want to be like us slaves who don't claim to have easy answers for all the big questions.

Right-wing libertarian motto: If you enslave your mind and *enjoy* subservience, you'll never be a "real" slave.

Back