International Community voted to Ban Pride Crosswalks in Small Town of Westlok in Alberta

Isn't this a movement by the community to be nuetral on far more than just pride, but religious symbols as well?

Imagine the fucking state of the world when a group of blue haired mouth breathing incels swayed grifting leftist politicians into coming up with the idea in the first place. What’s next, Stop signs no longer red in favor of rainbows?
While i am walking down in a city, i already see businesses and small stores still having pride flag logo on their windows.
Why is this being pushed by western politicians and what some adult people do in their private bedrooms?

Gayness aside, I think they're neat. Kinda like those colorful houses in Brazil or whatever. This town having a big spaz about it will only result in more division and pushback.

When you go down those Gay streets are you still allowed to walk or do you have to skip?

Should be pretty straightforward. If more then 50% of the county doesn't want it then gas it .

The fuck do you need a rainbow on a corosswalk

Because "Reasons"

Why does the US have a month for Pride and a one day for veterans?

Look at the libs getting triggered by a crosswalk.
Oh, wait.

Depends on the city.

Democrats vandalized and attacked a federal courthouse in Portland for weeks during the 2020 summer of riots.

And those people were charged with their crimes, like Dylan was.

I'd like to propose that we create a flag representing guys who like big titty bitches and start placing that on sidewalks...
I'm sure Roger Ebert has a street named after him somewhere.

I'm sure Roger Ebert has a street named after him somewhere.
ebert.jpeg

Back