Social Company gives all employees handguns for Christmas gift

If all companies offered this, gun violence would definitely go down.

Well I don´t know anything about guns. What would be considered a good starter gun for just going to the shooting range and firing at some bullseyes? Been thinking about trying it out.

Handgun? At least in America the products from CZ are excellent values. You'll probably want to go 9mm instead of something larger (less recoil, cheaper ammo). Glocks are good, but not everybody finds them comfortable (myself included).

Many guns have .22lr conversion kits. You'd still only have one gun and you could take advantage of the low price point of that caliber.

This picture of the employees with their Christmas handguns accompanied the article.

6620b593b717390a284a0a9217414d40

LOL @ Bruce Vilanch w/ the Saturday Night Special. So Cliche, So Tacky!

I don't like the idea of encouraging non gun owners to get guns. Seems like the kind of thing that could backfire.

Unsurprising.
This is their main product:

BenShot-Bulletproof-ShotGlass-308-bullet-merica_2048x@2x.jpg

Almost to American to function.

They got press and likely some money for it now so they succeeded.

Seems like they did it in a reasonable manner and not forced. Not sure what the ire would be

I might buy this. Can't tell if I'll hate it in a month. Worst care scenario, I know like 10 people who would want this.

One of them getting fired and using their gun in a workplace massacre would be extremely

giphy.gif

That's a nice gift. Small company in a hunting community, required safety courses and gift cards for those who didn't want the gun. I'd like to hear the reasoning behind any objection.

Personally, I am a fan of more gun control. But it's very generous, it's legal, and they were very responsible in requiring the gun safety course. So I am on board. My sense is most of these will just be added to already considerable home collections. 3% of the population own half of all the guns in the US.

On a side note, I hope to Christ one of these folks does not use their XMAS gift to shoot the place up. Some of these folks look pretty suspect. At first I was worried about the dude in the very back on the left. Then I saw how he was holding his gun. He's not shooting anyone. But I'd keep my eye on the guy in the back with the green shirt and the black rifle. That thing could drop 10 or 12 people before you have time to shit your pants.

Personally, I am a fan of more gun control. But it's very generous, it's legal, and they were very responsible in requiring the gun safety course. So I am on board. My sense is most of these will just be added to already considerable home collections. 3% of the population own half of all the guns in the US.

On a side note, I hope to Christ one of these folks does not use their XMAS gift to shoot the place up. Some of these folks look pretty suspect. At first I was worried about the dude in the very back on the left. Then I saw how he was holding his gun. He's not shooting anyone. But I'd keep my eye on the guy in the back with the green shirt and the black rifle. That thing could drop 10 or 12 people before you have time to shit your pants.

Nah, seems like a decent work environment. Plus, they had to do all the paperwork themselves to get them and shooting up a workplace where you know everyone else there is packing too seems like a fantastically bad idea.

But most importantly, wood smash the chick in front of the fat guy in red's left shoulder.

This picture of the employees with their Christmas handguns accompanied the article.

Passt the employees didn’t get the handgun memo.

Looks 50/50 ish long guns to handguns from here. Last AR I built was $325

Come at me bro... erm ma’am?

Back