competitive Eating

Randy Trevor

Hear me talkin' to you?
Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone here know about competitive eating? I think I could own this sport. I just completely destroyed a grand slam and then got some Hardee's on the way home. Can I make soe money doing this?

Your perspective is off. You know they eat like ten or twenty times what you described.

On the plus side, you seem well-qualified to become a successful fat ass.

Thanks! I think I have a great attitude for it. I barked at my plate triumphantly after I finished.

Dude I just buried 2 string cheese sticks, the good kind too not store brand. What you got on all that?

How fast did you eat it?

Like 4 minutes. All of it too, the syrup and complementary water and Then I ate some packets of jelly in my truck afterward

Watch some matt stonie vids on YouTube if you can out do him you have a chance

Does anyone here know about competitive eating? I think I could own this sport. I just completely destroyed a grand slam and then got some Hardee's on the way home. Can I make soe money doing this?

That's like what 12 bucks worth of food? I spend 12 bucks worth of food trying NOT to spend money.

That's a lot of vittles where i buy the food at

Yeah I thought competitive eating was more about speed than quantity. Anyone can wolf down 18 hot dogs and puke it up. But can you deep throat down them in a minute?

I support you TS.

On labor day i made $100 eating 5 sausages in under 5 minutes.

I think we have pretty terrible intuition on how much we can eat. People thought there was no way i could do that.

My roommate thinks he can eat 100 hot dogs in 24 hours. I feel like there's no way in hell he or i could do that.

I am convinced i can do the gallon of milk in an hour thing, but have heard it's not physically possible.

Get a bunch of hotdogs from Costco and practice eating them every day.

I'm going to be the first to get the milk in an hour.

On labor day i made $100 eating 5 sausages in under 5 minutes.

I think we have pretty terrible intuition on how much we can eat. People thought there was no way i could do that.

My roommate thinks he can eat 100 hot dogs in 24 hours. I feel like there's no way in hell he or i could do that.

I am convinced i can do the gallon of milk in an hour thing, but have heard it's not physically possible.

Man a gallon of milk in an hour? That's a walk in the park. The real milk challenge is to chug a gallon, and that one is not possible. Someone may have done it but it would be a freak of nature. I can dummy 2L of milk in a meal.

Competitive eating is absolutely disgusting

Back