competitive Eating

Have you ever watched Man vs Food?
Start with the local restaurants first before you step foot onto the professional circuit.
At least when you go to these restaurants you are only competing against a timer instead of a bunch of gulp-O-holics that are better than you.

Does anyone here know about competitive eating? I think I could own this sport. I just completely destroyed a grand slam and then got some Hardee's on the way home. Can I make soe money doing this?

from Dennys? r u serious bro?

this is a troll thread. this has to be a troll thread. pls b a troll thread

dennys%20grand%20slam.jpg

If you don't respect denny's get up out of this thread with your awful hair and giant nipples

If you don't respect denny's get up out of this thread with your awful hair and giant nipples

Denny's can't even hold a candle to the Waffle House

[YT]iCsmU0w6BFc[/YT]

waffle house is harder than a maw fucka too though. I got a fat lukewarm steak, eggs, raisin toast, grits, bacon and coffee there and it was a very ensoulfullating experience.

Can't it kill you or something?
I know drinking gallons of water can, not sure about food.

waffle house is harder than a maw fucka too though. I got a fat lukewarm steak, eggs, raisin toast, grits, bacon and coffee there and it was a very ensoulfullating experience.

you go to the waffle house and you don't get the hashbrowns scattered, smothered, capped & diced, what the hell is wrong with you?

I'll be in your corner, bro. Though I'll be competitive eating and taking out the competion at the same time too.

At the mall I worked at in the 90s, there was a Nathans Hot Dog restaurant. They announced they were going to hold a regional qualifier for the hot dog eating contest; the winner would move on to the state championship.

My wacky Indian friend became obsessed and was positive he could win this. He started training immediately and I enjoyed his antics, and told him I would be his coach. He was buying hotdogs and buns everyday on the way home from work. It was like a bizarre Rocky training montage. The big day came and he was very fired up. He ate about 5 hot dogs and threw up, and then told me "I'm sorry, I thought I could do it".

I was laughing so hard I nearly threw up as well.

hey guys.....hey
I'm currently in my senior year of thr college for food science going to be eat king of world

Back