COMPLAINTS ... if you have issue with this betting forum..

equus

Horse Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
there is a sticky right above that has been there for months.

when we changed software and migrated the site, it was an absolute nightmare. there were alot of features we lost. leaderboards, bet records, betting totals....etc. in an effort to make the site fun again since we had a whopping 20 or so bettors, we decided to up totals, allow free payouts to enable people play money, push when asked (since it is free money and we arent playing for anything), allow events we had previously disallowed and on and on...

We have a couple people who are new to v-betting. ironically these people are mad about pushes but are the first to ask for pushes when their bet doesnt hit. also very quick to bet $2 to get the free turkey when its given out. if you want to go back to $50 every time a new thread is made, no free payouts, no pushes and strict regimented threads that may or may not get made then we can do that. i will say an overwhelming majority of pm's and posts ive dealt with feature posters who are having fun where were didnt really see much activity for a long, long while. enjoy the forum, request events and if you need a push or vcash, ask. its a game we all have fun with.

Eq

feel free to post guys.

To reiterate what Eq said above this is just for fun there are no prizes/leaderboards right now. The point is to have fun and shoot the shit about our bets. If you want to play a more "serious" version that's fine. Don't take payouts, dump your vcash in the parlay thread if your bet gets pushed but you didn't wanna keep the vcash. You can bet to have fun and build a huge stack or you can bet to track how you would do legitimately with no payouts or pushes

If you want a bet pushed @ me or Eq and it can be pushed. If we don't see it in time or if we settle before you ask just wait for a total rounds or a payout thread. Those are a few ways to build up a big stack relatively quickly

Bring back Division 2 U-21 Eastern European handball games! Lol

But seriously though, vbookie is definitely not what it used to be with the platform change. I was an avid bettor from the beginning and pretty much quit once the platform changed. The only reason I've continued to bet is because of the free handouts and occasional push of bets. We don't have the same crop of people as we used to that would make 20 random events a day for v-welfare so we could stack on Floyd mayweather. So I'm all for the way things are currently. Sure I wish things could be like they used to but that won't be able to happen.

This platform killed vBookie. It's darned near a wasteland as far as discussion and betting threads.
If giving away free shit is a way to bring people back and make it fun again, I say we do that.
I don't even know who has what and who is legit and who just bets on the UFC PPVs.
This used to be a nice community of shit talkers. Now it's dead.

Give them their free shit! - Sen Bernie Sander (D)

All these youngins getting the ol' fellas riled up.lol jk

I enjoy this version of vbetting over the old school one.

We just need srs n absous then throw down some bingo cards and we have a ourselves a party <cheer>

Yeah, I lost like $20M vcash and never saw it again.

All these youngins getting the ol' fellas riled up.lol jk

I enjoy this version of vbetting over the old school one.

We just need srs n absous then throw down some bingo cards and we have a ourselves a party <cheer>

lol. i think theyd probably have heart attacks if they saw free money being dispersed...

@helax can you make a payout thread for people for this weekends playoffs?

lol. i think theyd probably have heart attacks if they saw free money being dispersed...

Theres one other i was trying to think of,pretty sure he was always bickering with @Rawex (surprise,surprise) i just cant think of his name lol

Theres one other i was trying to think of,pretty sure he was always bickering with @Rawex (surprise,surprise) i just cant think of his name lol

mikey?

"i totally think team A will win. but i also can make a strong case for team B."

"Team B won."

'Uh yeah. i said i thought they may win. i was right." - Mikey

Dizzy, would you like some playoff money?
beggar%20cup1.jpg

mikey?

"i totally think team A will win. but i also can make a strong case for team B."

"Team B won."

'Uh yeah. i said i thought they may win. i was right." - Mikey
Lol poor Mikey he's a good dude. Haven't seen him around in a while

Ya I'll make a payout thread

Whoever is bitching needs to be slapped, this system is so much better.

Its not fun anymore
There needs to be rankings or something
I started betting vcash last year to see if I can make money with Mma betting so this forum helped me to see I can make money with Mma
Thanks for that I will be betting money on Mma but to realy have fun on this forum again something needs to change
I will help if there will be some rankings or head to head

that would be Maniac! The 13yr old from England who was like a gambling savant. Lol

@emog2 help with what? There is no ranking system and I don't understand what you mean head to head? If you wanna bet head to head with someone you can. We did it on the last UFC card. Also you have asked for many pushes yourself so I'm not following what you're saying?

Back