Comrade Devin Nunes, used campaign money for Celtic tickets.

but but but Hillary. EMAILZ

Where's de server

https://www.sunherald.com/news/politics-government/article215099780.html

What I find funny is the GOP embraced The Drain Swamp slogan but between Trumps Swampy Cabinet and now GOP members of Congress, I hope I never have to hear drain the swamp or Family values used by a member of the GOP again. It used to be laughable when they used it, now its just sad.
From the article you posted:

A report by the nonpartisan Campaign Legal Center and Issue One, released Thursday, spotlighted the various ways members of Congress use leadership PACs to “subsidize lavish lifestyles on their donors’ dimes.”

Brendan Fischer and Maggie Christ, the report’s authors, estimated that on average over the past three election cycles 45 percent of money given to leadership PACs actually went to other candidates or political committees.

Nunes has a slightly better rate than average, with 52 percent of New PAC’s spending going toward campaign contributions.

So why is Nunes the big news here? They're all PIMPS!

A report by the nonpartisan Campaign Legal Center and Issue One, released Thursday, spotlighted the various ways members of Congress use leadership PACs to “subsidize lavish lifestyles on their donors’ dimes.”

Brendan Fischer and Maggie Christ, the report’s authors, estimated that on average over the past three election cycles 45 percent of money given to leadership PACs actually went to other candidates or political committees.

Nunes has a slightly better rate than average, with 52 percent of New PAC’s spending going toward campaign contributions.

Right wing in action folks. Don't mind this guy because everybody does it. HAHA

Straight from the dishonest Trump playbook huh?

If you are going to isolate someone for criticism, why not choose someone below average instead of one of the better ones?

Straight from the Democrat playbook huh? Throw some shit out there without reading the article.

If you are going to isolate someone for criticism, why not choose someone below average instead of one of the better ones?

Straight from the Democrat playbook huh? Throw some shit out there without reading the article.

I read the article... but but but lol

Celtics tickets?!?

acb60d1d26bbcbecce5c26b4283ec8a8.gif

You are right, Nunes should use campaign money for Celtic tickets.
Our fore fathers did not fight the monarchy in Great Britain in order for our elected officials to act like nobility.
He is from California if he was going to steal campaign money at least spend it in his state. He has the Kings, Lakers, Clippers, and Warriors if he wants to see some hoops and some of that stolen money will go to help his state.

I find the worst thing in that article to be that 45% of PAC funds are used for personal use. It doesn't say who or which party abuses the system more, but all of it is terrible. Our elected leaders should be held to a standard, not given a pass due to their rank. I find this to be highly disturbing.

Our fore fathers did not fight the monarchy in Great Britain in order for our elected officials to act like nobility.
He is from California if he was going to steal campaign money at least spend it in his state. He has the Kings, Lakers, Clippers, and Warriors if he wants to see some hoops and some of that stolen money will go to help his state.
I don't disagree. The whole thing is a shit show.
The article has some great info but is skewed as a hit peace on Nunes, while stating Nunes is better than the average congressman. Their are way more egregious spenders out there than Nunes. He doesn't make any of the "Worst" lists in this category.

Sorry, can't edit...

I never said Nunes "should" do anything. Just pointing out the dishonesty of the article.

Thank sweet Jesus we avoided Hillary or things like... uh, this...
... would've happened.

So. Much. WINNING

Anybody tired of this kind of winning yet?

Not surprised he's a fan of a racist team like the Celtics.

If Michelle obama bought basketball tickets the right would call for her head and then they’d make very racist comments about blacks loving basketball

That's the only way they can cope, by justifying everything with "hurrr durrrr they all do it!"

For once I hope the Bible is legit - I could find solace in knowing all these cunts are going straight to hell...

He's the one driving past the cops honking the horn on his pink Cadillac and flipping them the bird.

Are you retarded?

"55% of money gets spent on stuff that it isn't supposed to, on average, so why are we complaining about this guy batting 52%? Totally not a swamp monster!"

Fucking Trump supporters. Holy shit.

Back