Comrade Devin Nunes, used campaign money for Celtic tickets.

Just in the context of this one person. Lets look at how fund raising works.

They put on periodic events or galas, where they use their own funds to secure a location, cater it, etc. That allows them to charge a ridiculous amount of money for just a plate of food at these events.

On top of paying like $250-$1000 for just a plate of food, they hold silent and live auctions, where stuff like... good Celtic tickets.... are available, to get even more money out of people. Let alone them asking for just straight up donations.

Just in the last half year, I went to a fund raising event for the local university's Child Bereavement Center, as well as the State Psychological Association's yearly gala.

It is obviously manufactured rage here. The only thing revealed ITT is poor people, who have never had the means/oppertunity to go to fund raising events.
Right on, but after your previous posts, I'm the only one that will read past the first sentence.
You should have started with "fuck Trump!" ;)

Have you personally seen this alternate reality Zebby?

Yes. I lived through the Obama administration and saw the things said about them. Some people don't like facts but they are facts nonetheless. Are you saying it didn't happen?

Right on, but after your previous posts, I'm the only one that will read past the first sentence.
You should have started with "fuck Trump!" ;)

Fuck Trump!

But for real, I am surprised there are some middle ground posters being upset about this. If you look at the context of what the article reported, it literally is nothing. Unless there is a picture of him there, with just himself and like some hookers, it is really nothing. Even without an auction, taking a big doner to an event like that is nothing out of the ordinary.

Even hospitals and whatnot have their CEOs take out heads of insurance companies to sporting evnts all the time.

Anyone who gets rage from this is ignorant to how charities work, let alone how American Politicking works.

When has there been a thread on PACs, since the last election cycle, until it brings up some fake out rage towards "COMRADES" within the Trump Administration.

Lets see how many fancy wine outtings (winery tours were mentiond in the article) some of the Democratic members of congress from California have had over the years. Or how many Lakers games some of their campaign donors have gone to.

Yet people are unaware that there are career politicians (on both sides), with stock in companies like Northrop Grumman. How is that not a conflict of interest? lol.

Also interestingly enough, there are lots of PACS for lawyers and judges. Hmmm, no wonder no one really looks into this stuff legally over the years. Yet this is some how related to Russia? So laughable.

Fuck Trump!

But for real, I am surprised there are some middle ground posters being upset about this. If you look at the context of what the article reported, it literally is nothing. Unless there is a picture of him there, with just himself and like some hookers, it is really nothing. Even without an auction, taking a big doner to an event like that is nothing out of the ordinary.

Even hospitals and whatnot have their CEOs take out heads of insurance companies to sporting evnts all the time.

Anyone who gets rage from this is ignorant to how charities work, let alone how American Politicking works.

When has there been a thread on PACs, since the last election cycle, until it brings up some fake out rage towards "COMRADES" within the Trump Administration.

Lets see how many fancy wine outtings (winery tours were mentiond in the article) some of the Democratic members of congress from California have had over the years. Or how many Lakers games some of their campaign donors have gone to.

Yet people are unaware that there are career politicians (on both sides), with stock in companies like Northrop Grumman. How is that not a conflict of interest? lol.

Also interestingly enough, there are lots of PACS for lawyers and judges. Hmmm, no wonder no one really looks into this stuff legally over the years. Yet this is some how related to Russia? So laughable.
Fuck Trump!

Yes, the naivete makes me nauseous sometimes. It's no different in any business really. If I'm in the running for a contract in my business fine dinners and wet lunches on my dime are expected by the people who are awarding. I'm not saying it's right or that i like the way it is, but if I want to grow and feed my beebs, I'm forced to play.
It's one thing to expect those things when you are wielding your own capital, but when it is the collective power bestowed by the citizens that you are selling it becomes criminal.

No one seems to give a shit unless it's "the other side". Fucking mockingbird media manipulating the weak for fun and profit.

Fuck Trump!

Fuck Trump!

Yes, the naivete makes me nauseous sometimes. It's no different in any business really. If I'm in the running for a contract in my business fine dinners and wet lunches on my dime are expected by the people who are awarding. I'm not saying it's right or that i like the way it is, but if I want to grow and feed my beebs, I'm forced to play.
It's one thing to expect those things when you are wielding your own capital, but when it is the collective power bestowed by the citizens that you are selling it becomes criminal.

No one seems to give a shit unless it's "the other side". Fucking mockingbird media manipulating the weak for fun and profit.

Fuck Trump!

I don't agree with it either. As I mentioned, I have seen dozens of non-profit hospitals and nursing homes doing the exact same stuff with insurance, pharma, among other medical related companies.

I wonder if these people care that the PACs that supported Obama and Hillary were investment banking and healthcare industry related groups. Then they give hundreds of billions of dollars to both industries. Or that the Bush Family was supported by military industry PACs, and then were shockingly engage in war on misinformation.

That is why I am saying that having people with stock in a company like Northrop Grumman, and also being on senate intel committees, giving military advice to the president seems a bit off. Just like people with financial ties to the healthcare industry should not be creating laws governing the healthcare industry.

I don't support Trump, but I can see why, when given options like another Bush or Clinton, people gravitated towards someone else. The fact that this is the best hit piece they came up with, and that once put in context this thread died down, is pretty telling.

I don't agree with it either. As I mentioned, I have seen dozens of non-profit hospitals and nursing homes doing the exact same stuff with insurance, pharma, among other medical related companies.

I wonder if these people care that the PACs that supported Obama and Hillary were investment banking and healthcare industry related groups. Then they give hundreds of billions of dollars to both industries. Or that the Bush Family was supported by military industry PACs, and then were shockingly engage in war on misinformation.

That is why I am saying that having people with stock in a company like Northrop Grumman, and also being on senate intel committees, giving military advice to the president seems a bit off. Just like people with financial ties to the healthcare industry should not be creating laws governing the healthcare industry.

I don't support Trump, but I can see why, when given options like another Bush or Clinton, people gravitated towards someone else. The fact that this is the best hit piece they came up with, and that once put in context this thread died down, is pretty telling.
Fuck 'em all to death!

images

Do you dream about these racist fantasies Kong?

What dreams do you speak of. Fox News has to take articles down because the comments were so racist towards the obama family.

I live in the real world where these things actually happened and you live in a dream

https://www.sunherald.com/news/politics-government/article215099780.html

What I find funny is the GOP embraced The Drain Swamp slogan but between Trumps Swampy Cabinet and now GOP members of Congress, I hope I never have to hear drain the swamp or Family values used by a member of the GOP again. It used to be laughable when they used it, now its just sad.
Its funny that whenever anyone challenges the deep state in the public eye, the next day there are accusations of wrong doing on some level. I will reserve judgment until see if anyone comes forth with real evidence and if there are prosecutions. On the surface, it smells like fake news just like the Jim Jordan is a sexual predator story CNN was running the day after he challenged the deep state's supremacy. I do find it quite disgusting that swamp creatures from both sides become multi-millionaires quickly on $100,000/year salaries. Our gov is no doubt seriously corrupt.

Last edited:
Not surprised he's a fan of a racist team like the Celtics.
You mean the racist team that had the first black coach and starting lineup in the league? Such racism, am I right? By the way, I'm from Boston and the city itself was pretty racist. When I was growing up, it was a place where white people would still call black people the N-word to their face. That said, it's so gentrified now that shit doesn't really happen anymore.

Its funny that whenever anyone challenges the deep state in the public eye, the next day there are accusations of wrong doing on some level. I will reserve judgment until see if anyone comes forth with real evidence and if there are prosecutions. On the surface, it smells like fake news just like the Jim Jordan is a sexual predator story CNN was running the day after he challenged the deep state's supremacy. I do find it quite disgusting that swamp creatures from both sides become multi-millionaires quickly on $100,000/year salaries. Our gov is no doubt seriously corrupt.
Point out to me on the doll where the Deep State touched you.

goes to show you can’t trust a Boston fan

Back