Conan Exiles

YodaBonZelda

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
conan-exiles_vr1k.jpg

Any other exiles out there?

mpm0X_s-200x150.gif

This game recently came out as a 'Game Preview' on Xbox One. Nabbed it and it's actually a really great game. It's a survival/builder/PVP type of game, much like Ark: Survival Evolved.

Hunt for food and find water regularly to keep yourself alive.

Conan_Exiles_New_1.jpg

2._SURVIVE_THE_BARBARIC_WASTELAND.jpg

Build up bases with friends and defend them against attacking clans or you can just go around raiding people for their resources and loot.

giphy.gif

3oz8xxJg9Nmbp8kFk4.gif

So far, the Xbox One version needs a lot of work. It's very, very buggy right now. Once it's fixed, this game is going to be bonkers.

Any PC Exiles out there, you're way ahead of us Xbox noobs. Let us know your thoughts on the game!

I like it, but it needs some serious work done on Xbox. Once its patched up, Ill be renting a server for my friends and I.

Holy shit.

They made this game amazing. I've never seen such a turnaround in an early access title.

This game is better than ARK and Rust now.

They added climbing, it's so fucking cool.

You can scale cliffs and player bases. Never seen it in a game like this before.

Yeah I heard this is actually pretty good now but I have way, way too many games to play. I'd totally buy an open world rpg in this setting though. Full collector's edition pre-order of crap that'll sit in a box.

wait, really? the game's actually not a pile of shit?

i saw a trailer for this and concluded that the best thing were the 3 commericals (ie: conan vs roomba). the game looked bland and dated to all hell, it looked like an early ps3 game.

the boss/giant things design looked good, though. i mean, visually. at least.

wait, really? the game's actually not a pile of shit?

i saw a trailer for this and concluded that the best thing were the 3 commericals (ie: conan vs roomba). the game looked bland and dated to all hell, it looked like an early ps3 game.

the boss/giant things design looked good, though. i mean, visually. at least.
It's ARK done better at this point.

The commercials for it are nicely done.

I bought it at release and enjoyed it but never got back into it. I am happy it is now finished and will have to play again.
The servers originally sucked, but I enjoyed it at the time anyway. I am glad they finished it and didn't just stay in permanent alpha

Did they fix the shit animations?
I saw this when it released, bought it and returned it after the meh experience.
Hoping its levels better than the initial release?

My brother hated ark, he got this recently and he loves it. He has been saying it's like ark but better and I didn't really believe him but apparently a few of you feel the same way so maybe he is right.

It's hard to trust my bro sometimes, when he gets something he will become a salesman and pitch the game to you for a couple weeks and say all good things about it so you will get it also lol.

I actually might pick this one up tho, it looks really good.

My brother hated ark, he got this recently and he loves it. He has been saying it's like ark but better and I didn't really believe him but apparently a few of you feel the same way so maybe he is right.

It's hard to trust my bro sometimes, when he gets something he will become a salesman and pitch the game to you for a couple weeks and say all good things about it so you will get it also lol.

I actually might pick this one up tho, it looks really good.

It's missing some quality of life stuff that ARK has, but ARK also has had waaaaaaaaay more time(and money) to develop.

The UI is a bit meh in some places, the server performance could be better when the player limit is high other than that everything is better.

The graphics are better, the crafting and resource gathering is better, the building and decorations are better, the leveling system is better and more fair, the combat is better, the endgame content is better, etc.

Damn Funcom making another Conan game. I remember playing Age of Conan years back. I know a lot of people didn't care for it but I loved the combat in that game.

Is the combat similar in this one if anyone has played both by chance?

This the one with the dongs?

<GOT2>

If you hated Rust though, be warned

It's essentially Fancy Rust

Damn Funcom making another Conan game. I remember playing Age of Conan years back. I know a lot of people didn't care for it but I loved the combat in that game.

Is the combat similar in this one if anyone has played both by chance?

Nah, the combat is more like Dark Souls than anything else.

Back