Concealed Carry .40

Question to Gun Owner's do you collect these guns as a hobby or personal saftey??

Its a hobby of mine I don't rely on my firearms for personal safety, I consider it an absolute last resort. I recieved my first firearm a 4-10 break barrel for X-mas when I was 8. Its just something I was brought up around, shooting is one of my favorite things to do, and my wife enjoys it with me as well.

go with the glock if those are your choices. very reliable easy to shoot. look into smith&wesson 5 shot hammerless revolver very small easier to conceal. also look into h & k pricey though

go with the glock if those are your choices. very reliable easy to shoot. look into smith&wesson 5 shot hammerless revolver very small easier to conceal. also look into h & k pricey though

I carry an H&K USP Compact .45 but before that i carried a S&W Model 60 .357 Rev. Extremely reliable, concealable and easy to shoot. I used to use light .357 loads to reduce recoil.

I carry an H&K USP Compact .45 but before that i carried a S&W Model 60 .357 Rev. Extremely reliable, concealable and easy to shoot. I used to use light .357 loads to reduce recoil.

But if we are talking about that price range..

I prefer the kimber ultra carry pro..

But if we are talking about that price range..

I prefer the kimber ultra carry pro..

I dont blame you that is a real nice firearm. I few old timers i was deployed with over the years carried Kimber 1911's. I like the idea of carrying cocked & Locked. H&K is a little pricey but its my favorite and i shoot it very well.

Kimbers are sweet guns..and very compact for a .45.

HK is downright nasty. Ayood is a big fan and so am I. HK makes my favorite assault weapons as well, they're not just about pistols.

Thanks for the advice everyone. I'm thinking that I'd pick the XD over the glock because I'd feel so much more comfortable carrying one in the tube with the extra safety on the XD. I just really like the >1 inch width of the Walther.
PX4 Subcompact ~$575
PX4-Storm-Sub-Compact-7.jpg

It's a chubby little thing at 1.5 inches wide (IIRC).

I have never heard of this firearm. Looks nice. Does anyone have one or fired one yet? interested in any feedback from sherdoggers. thanks

I have never heard of this firearm. Looks nice. Does anyone have one or fired one yet? interested in any feedback from sherdoggers. thanks

it's a beretta. if it's not a walnut stock over-under it ain't worth the money

it's a beretta. if it's not a walnut stock over-under it ain't worth the money

I have a really nice Beretta 12.gauge w/walnut stock passed down to me by grandfather. I have used it for hunting. The quality of work is un-believable.

I have a really nice Beretta 12.gauge w/walnut stock passed down to me by grandfather. I have used it for hunting. The quality of work is un-believable.

they make amazing shotguns. I hated my m-9.

Try them all. I always saw the XD as Glock-esque, but some people love them. I do a nine, but it's the Glock-26. My friend loves his 27. Chambered round when I have a retention holster. My inside-the-pants one is zero retention so I don't chamber in that case.

Back