Concert tour announcement thread

Sleep is on tour right now if anyone likes stoner metal. Going to be seeing them here in NY for the first time. Excited as fuck

Damn. I checked out the Metallica dates and they're not playing my area until March 2019! Nothing like having to hold on to tickets for almost 13 months.

Damn. I checked out the Metallica dates and they're not playing my area until March 2019! Nothing like having to hold on to tickets for almost 13 months.

They are not playing my area at all, and I am pretty unhappy about that. They kind of skipped us last tour too.

Going to Download in a few weeks over here. Korn and Limp Bizkit headline, not ideal but Mastodon, Gojira, Suicidal Tendencies, Amon Amarth and a few others will keep me interested.

Well? Thanks to 6 different presales Metallica was sold out before the general public sales even began.

I heard from a couple sources that the Smashing Pumpkin shows weren't that great. Although they just added a second show in Chicago

Just read that Wayne Kramer is putting together a band and calling it MC50 and will be touring this fall.

Kramer will hit the road with MC50, a new group he likened to "punks on a meth power trip": Kim Thayil on guitar (Soundgarden), Brendan Canty on drums (Fugazi), Dug Pinnick on bass (King's X) and Marcus Durant on vocals (Zen Guerrilla). MC5's original drummer Dennis Thompson will also sit in on select dates.

No dates/venues announced yet but if this comes anywhere near me I'm going to go. Kick Out The Jams Motherfucker!

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/mc5-announce-50th-anniversary-tour-new-memoir-w517514

Mastodon and Primus touring together.

<GinJuice>

Two bands I really like, but their music seems much different. Not sure Primus fans like Mastodon's music or vice versa.

Flogging Molly/Dropkick dates dropped and tickets went on sale today. I put in vacation requests at work, if it goes through ill be hitting the Cleveland and Detroit shows.

Slayer is doing their final tour ever

Anthrax opening

Going to see Phil Collins in Vegas in October since that's the closet he's going to be to here.

Also, saw the lineup for Ohana Fest in September and I'm tempted to go to the Friday show since the Strokes are playing. They rarely perform anymore.

For the North American power metal fans, Demons and Wizards just announced dates for their "first and only North American tour." Kinda a can't miss show if you like the genre as the band is a bizarre mix of Iced Earth (demons) and Blind Guardian (wizards).

Ghost just announced a late Spring/early Summer tour in the US.

They're doing another US tour this fall after being in Europe for most of the year so far. No dates even close to me though. Hoping they throw on a few more dates.

Amon-Amarth-tour-poster.jpg

Back