Concerts

Recent shows I can recall that I've been to (last 6 months, no particular order)
Glassjaw
Silverstein
My Brightest Diamond
Warped Tour
Stabbing Westward
Alkaline Trio (went for opening act Mike Park, left before alk trio).

Upcoming shows I will be attending
Psychedelic Furs this week (short notice for me, might try and go prob not)

Henry Rollins
Gwar with Hatebreed
Murder by Death
William Elliot Whitmore
Circa Survive

Iron-Maiden-Legacy-of-the-Beast-European-Tour.jpg

on friday,wtih a heavily pregnant wife.
october im seeing saxon with the father in law and November we're seeing within temptation.

What are you going to see?
What have you seen that blew you away?
What was your first show?

I’ve been seeing a lot more shows the last couple of years. Going to see David Byrne tonight!

What are you going to see? ozzy next month, maybe metal allegiance next month
What have you seen that blew you away? mr. bungle at the limelight. but that could be due to the acid.
What was your first show? monsters of rock, giants stadium 1988

When I was a kid, ABC aired a U2 ZOO TV special, and maybe another U2 special. Are these on DVD? I remember there was a belly dancer dancing next to Bono during Mysterious Ways and Satellite of Love with Bono and Lou Reed on the monitor big screen.

When I was a kid, ABC aired a U2 ZOO TV special, and maybe another U2 special. Are these on DVD? I remember there was a belly dancer dancing next to Bono during Mysterious Ways and Satellite of Love with Bono and Lou Reed on the monitor big screen.

I fucked up and missed an opportunity to see Willie Nelson and Allison Krauss last week.
Starting to hit me that that might have been my last chance to see Willie.

My first concert was an outdoor festival that my mother took me to.
- The Police
- Iggy Pop
- The specials
- The Go-Gos

Best concert: The Kinks in 1984.

Last Concert: 1993, Pearl Jam opened for Neil Young.

Next concert: no idea, I haven't been to a big concert in 25 yrs. I go to small Jazz clubs in NYC mostly.

I haven’t been to Mayberry for a couple of years and was excited to start a thread. I apologize for my redundancy...
It wasn't completely redundant. One of your questions was not covered in a previous topic.

What are you going to see?
What have you seen that blew you away?
What was your first show?

I’ve been seeing a lot more shows the last couple of years. Going to see David Byrne tonight!
I'm not going to see anything in the near future. Been to a lot of concerts, kinda burnt out on it. If Crystal Meth or The Prodigy tour near me I'm all over it though.

KMFDM and Static-X were amazing, Deftones was great, and Immortal Technique and Aesop Rock were kickass.

My first show was Static-X.

1. Pearl Jam at Wrigley in 2 weeks.
2. Rammstein,Local H, AC/DC, Green Day, Flogging Molly, and a smaller band Ventana. ( I've seen them all at least 3 times, and they destroy every time)
3. Mxpx
Which PJ show did you go to?

It was crazy last night with the hour and a half rain delay.

The last one I went to was Queens of the Stoneage Headlining. Supporting was Iggy Pop, Run The Jewels, The Hives and Miles Kane. That was 2 months ago and it's probably my favourite live gig i've been to.

The last one I went to was Queens of the Stoneage Headlining. Supporting was Iggy Pop, Run The Jewels, The Hives and Miles Kane. That was 2 months ago and it's probably my favourite live gig i've been to.
That’s a sick
Line up, haven’t seen any of them
Live. I’ve been trying to see The Hives love for years and it hasn’t worked out.

Which PJ show did you go to?

It was crazy last night with the hour and a half rain delay.

I went to the one on Saturday night, it was a great show. Although looking at the set list from last night, I admit I was a little jealous..even with the rain delay.

That’s a sick
Line up, haven’t seen any of them
Live. I’ve been trying to see The Hives love for years and it hasn’t worked out.

Yeah the Hives smashed it, they pretty much set the tone for the rest of the day. I'd definitely recommend seeing any of those bands live, we were lucky to see them all on the same bill.

My first concert was an outdoor festival that my mother took me to.
- The Police
- Iggy Pop
- The specials
- The Go-Gos

Best concert: The Kinks in 1984.

Last Concert: 1993, Pearl Jam opened for Neil Young.

Next concert: no idea, I haven't been to a big concert in 25 yrs. I go to small Jazz clubs in NYC mostly.
Living the dream, old feller!
That sounds like The Police Picnic you went to see.
p.s. It’s been a long time, hope all is well with you!

Living the dream, old feller!
That sounds like The Police Picnic you went to see.
p.s. It’s been a long time, hope all is well with you!

I'm good and you are correct. My mother took me to the concert :/

Back