Confessions Of An Omnivore

The use a really thinly sliced skirt steak that is outstanding, the gorgonzola crumbles are melted within the rest of typical margherita pizza.

3/30/10

Breakfast: Protein shake w/ half a banana, blueberries, greens powder, a table spoon of peanut butter and water. Supps: 2 multi vit., 2 fish oil caps, 1 vit. D and 1 joint support formula cap. One iced coffee. one cup of green tea

Lunch: Chipotle Salad: Carnitas, black beans, bell peppers, onions, pico de gallo, cheese, lettuce and guacamole. One diet coke.

Dinner: 10 to 12ozs of turkey meatloaf, 1 cup of peas and a cup of broccoli with shredded cheddar. One cup of green tea and one diet dr. pepper. Supps: 4 fish oil caps and 1 vit D cap.

Last edited:
3/31/10

Breakfast: Made Fatty's Egg McWilhelms: eggs, bacon, chopped onions and spinach baked into tiny muffin shaped pieces of heaven. 6 fish oil caps, 1 vit D and 2 multi. One iced coffee.

Lunch: Kinda ghetto but whatever...2 uncured beef franks w/ cheddar and mustard, 2 cups of broccoli with shredded cheddar. One diet coke and one cup of green tea. 2 fish oil caps, 1 vit D cap and 1 joint support formula cap.

Dinner: Taco salad: Ground beef, black beans, cheddar, guacamole, pico de gallo, cholula and a bed of spinach. One green tea and one diet dr. pepper. Supps: 2 fish oil caps and 1 joint support formula cap.

Snack: Protein shake with a table spoon of peanut butter, one square of dark chocolate and water.

Last edited:
4/1/10

Breakfast: Protein shake w/ half a banana, blueberries, greens powder, a table spoon of peanut butter and water. Supps: 2 multi vit., 6 fish oil caps, 1 vit. D and 1 joint support formula cap. One iced coffee. one cup of green tea

Lunch: Ghetto lunch part duex: 2 beef franks w/ mustard, black beans with cheddar and spinach. one green tea and one diet dr. pepper. Supps: 2 fish oil caps, 1 vit D, and one joint support formula cap.

Drinking log: 2 angry Arnold Palmer teas, 3 beers.

Dinner: First cheat meal of the week (tied into the drinks earlier): Several slices of pepperoni pizza, a six pack of Miller Lites. 3 chocolate chip cookies.

Last edited:
You would laugh at the ghetto meals I used to eat while wasted. I remember buying a pack of pre-cooked breakfast sausage and making brats out of those on regular bread. Hot dogs mixed with fried potatoes. Lol. All sorts of weird shit.

You would laugh at the ghetto meals I used to eat while wasted. I remember buying a pack of pre-cooked breakfast sausage and making brats out of those on regular bread. Hot dogs mixed with fried potatoes. Lol. All sorts of weird shit.
Sadly I havent had a drink since Saturday (I think, maybe it was Sunday) -- this was done with a sober and lazy mind. :icon_sad:

4/2/10

Breakfast: Protein shake w/ half a banana, blueberries, greens powder, a table spoon of peanut butter and water. Supps: 2 multi vit., 6 fish oil caps, 1 vit. D and 1 joint support formula cap. One iced coffee. one cup of green tea

Lunch: 2 chicken burgers on whole wheat w/ spinach, cheddar and dijon mustard and a side of broccoli. One diet dr. pepper.

Dinner: Cheat meal 2: Outback: Two slices of bread w/ butter, a small side salad with blue cheese dressing, several pieces of blooming onion, 9oz Victoria filet w/ blue cheese crust and a loaded baked potato. 2 beers.

Last edited:
3/31/10

Breakfast: Made Fatty's Egg McWilhelms: eggs, bacon, chopped onions and spinach baked into tiny muffin shaped pieces of heaven.

Where is the recipe for that one? I couldn't find it.

Damn it woman! I'm going shopping now...

Damn it woman! I'm going shopping now...
Take a cupcake tray -- mine had six. Set the oven for 375. Grill up between 10 to 12 pieces of bacon, grill some onions, I also added some spinach. Whip up about 8 to 10 eggs with milk. Place the bacon, onions, spinach and some shredded cheese in the cups and then pour the eggs. Place in the oven for 15 to 20 mins. Let them cool for 10 -- eat and enjoy.

Cool. I got the stuff that I needed. Time for some eggy awesomeness in the morning. I got my late night snack while I was out. I was fiendin the corn bread.

"You gonna eat ya cownbread?"

Cool. I got the stuff that I needed. Time for some eggy awesomeness in the morning. I got my late night snack while I was out. I was fiendin the corn bread.

"You gonna eat ya cownbread?"
Enjoy. Im working on a beer buzz and just polished of some English toffee and chocolate.

Yeah I was working on that as well. Mission accomplished after 2 beers.

4/3/10

Breakfast: Protein shake w/ half a banana, blueberries, greens powder, a table spoon of peanut butter and water. Supps: 2 multi vit., 6 fish oil caps, 1 vit. D and 1 joint support formula cap. one cup of green tea

Lunch: 4 oz grilled chicken patty, black beans with cheddar and a side of broccoli. One diet dr. pepper and one green tea.

Dranking lawg: 3 pints of Double Arrogant Bastard.

Dinner: 7 oz of wild salmon, a side of green beans and a sweet potato with butter and salt. One cup of green tea.

Snack: Protein shake with two squares of chocolate, a table spoon of PB and water.

Last edited:
4/4/10

Happy Easter! Planning to house an Easter brunch buffet today...

Breakfast: Sausage, egg and cheese croissant and a cup of fruit. One iced coffee. Supps: 6 fish oil caps, 2 multi, 1 joint formula support and one vit. D.

Snack: One boiled egg and a piece of wheat toast with cream cheese and raspberry jam.

Brunch: 2 eggs benedict, chicken marsala, mixed veggies, one dinner roll, bacon, prime rib, french fries, an omelet with ham, green peppers, onions, mushrooms and cheddar and more bacon. A slice of red velvet cake. One mimosa and one diet coke. Epic bloat...

Dinner: Family was too lazy to cook dinner after the huge brunch so we had Subway...One footlong tuna, with lettuce, tomato, onion and American cheese and a bag of jalepeno chips. One diet coke and one green tea. 2 fish oil caps, 1 vit D. and one joint support formula cap.

Last edited:
I always laugh when I read this because it's the exact same shit that I like to eat.

Happy Easter! I'll likely be pigging out tonight, but I'm going to try to keep it modest. I'm not a huge ham fan, so we'll see.

Easter is great, if I had a diet log it would look like this:

11:00am - 01:00am - Chocolate.

Easter is great, if I had a diet log it would look like this:

11:00am - 01:00am - Chocolate.
I think you just made your first entry. I plan on eating eggs benedict, waffles, prime rib, an omelet...its going to be epic.

I always laugh when I read this because it's the exact same shit that I like to eat.

Happy Easter! I'll likely be pigging out tonight, but I'm going to try to keep it modest. I'm not a huge ham fan, so we'll see.
Thanks. Sadly, starting tomorrow, I will be tightening up my diet with an eye towards the summer...I'm going out with a bang though -- I'm not even messing with booze, just high calorie goodies.

Back