Congratulations To CM PUNK

MRDOG

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Punk managed to win a round vs. a professional fighter and get a couple take-downs. I think all things considered he looked decent in there. Good Job man don't let these haters get to you.

I was hoping he could pull some crazy finish to get the win in the third due to the antics of his opponent and to shut some of the negativity up. Go get yourself a win in a smaller org or talk to Bellator and have them set a fight up with another amateur.

Good luck with your career in what ever road you choose.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out

When you make the Carla Esparza fight look good, you need to gtfo my tv

i think he's cool. who cares what people say, he fought ufc and i think he had fun last night

Don't let the door hit you on the way out

The fight looked fine. It wasn't CM Punk clowning around. It didn't look like a professional MMA fight because there was an amateur fighting.

The fight looked fine. It wasn't CM Punk clowning around. It didn't look like a professional MMA fight because there was an amateur fighting.

If you think that fight looked fine dude.. get your eyes checked
It was PAINFUL to watch

Kimbo was an amateur and he never looked like that

Lol is the TS his mom? Wtf is going on with all these every one gets a trophy posters these days.

Punk managed to win a round vs. a professional fighter and get a couple take-downs. I think all things considered he looked decent in there. Good Job man don't let these haters get to you.

I was hoping he could pull some crazy finish to get the win in the third due to the antics of his opponent and to shut some of the negativity up. Go get yourself a win in a smaller org or talk to Bellator and have them set a fight up with another amateur.

Good luck with your career in what ever road you choose.

Well first of all don't talk to a fighter in the second person. Nobody gives a shit what you have to say, especially not the fighter, so this is a world of cringe.

Then, no, it was absolutely atrocious. CM Punk is not pro-level in MMA. Everything about him. He doesn' t even belong in the prelims of a UFC card.

So good for him, he gave this a go, massive balls on the man for sure, but that's it, stop with the nonsense before he gets seriously injured.

I'd call Mike Jackson am amateur, CM Punk isn't even that ..he is hardly a hobbyist. He mainly trained BJJ before making the decision to fight MMA.

I'd call Mike Jackson am amateur, CM Punk isn't even that ..he is hardly a hobbyist. He mainly trained BJJ before making the decision to fight MMA.

He actually barely did BJJ at all. He took 20 lessons before quitting WWE, Rener said this

Except he didn't win a round...

I gave him the first. It was close if you didn't I can understand why.

If you think that fight looked fine dude.. get your eyes checked
It was PAINFUL to watch

Kimbo was an amateur and he never looked like that

You might want to go watch Kimbo vs Dada 5000 at which point Kimbo was no longer an amateur.

Lol is the TS his mom? Wtf is going on with all these every one gets a trophy posters these days.

I never said he deserved a trophy. He clearly lost.

You might want to go watch Kimbo vs Dada 5000 at which point Kimbo was no longer an amateur.

Very technical stand up battle in which both men left it all on line

Nice bait thread, MRDOG

Also I gotta say CM Punk looked funnier than I thought he would, so that was a pleasant surprise.

wsod.gif

You made a congratulations thread for someone who lost in ugly amatuer fashion. You practically stiched him up a participation ribbon yourself.

Well first of all don't talk to a fighter in the second person. Nobody gives a shit what you have to say, especially not the fighter, so this is a world of cringe.

Apparently you give a shit since you are responding to me in my thread.

Then, no, it was absolutely atrocious. CM Punk is not pro-level in MMA. Everything about him. He doesn' t even belong in the prelims of a UFC card.

He is an amateur, I did mention that in the OP.

I see no reason why UFC couldn't show case an amateur fight on prelims.

So good for him, he gave this a go, massive balls on the man for sure, but that's it, stop with the nonsense before he gets seriously injured.

Agreed, he needs to either stop or fight others that are closer to his skill range. I am sure Bellator will accommodate him if decides to continue.

Mike Jackson had 14 fights and been doing MMA for 10 years. According to the below 5 were Pro fights.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/fighter/Mike-Jackson:14E635540CF056DA

He actually barely did BJJ at all. He took 20 lessons before quitting WWE, Rener said this

I can believe that but it could be possible he trained else where ?

Last edited:
Very technical stand up battle in which both men left it all on line

Which fight was that ?

Mike Jackson had 14 fights and been doing MMA for 10 years. According to the below 5 were Pro fights.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/fighter/Mike-Jackson:14E635540CF056DA

You made a congratulations thread for someone who lost in ugly amatuer fashion. You practically stiched him up a participation ribbon yourself.

He is an amatuer...

They tend to get a loss or two in ugly fashion sometimes. He showed allot of heart. Lots of others would have welted in the fight and gave up or quite between rounds he didn't. He also reached his goal of fighting in MMA / UFC and won a round from a professional fighter Plus got paid for it. A congratulations can be order in such a circumstance without awarding a participation trophy.

Back