Congratulations To CM PUNK

They arent judges either bro. What point are you making? More retards than you thought punk won a round? How is that going to change my mind?
32 out Of 69 people agreed with you. Wow, what an enormous ammount of proof!

Well, any reasonable person would read the opinions of others, look at the poll results and see how the votes are evened out and then come to the obvious conclusion that the first round was very close and could of been scored for either fighter.

He finished the fight on top also... most people think he won in dominate fashion.. judging was bad

What a fuckin farce that they were on a PPV show. Lol

When you make posters like @Final Say look good, you need to the GTFO my forum
I literally have no idea who you are and don't remember any posts you've ever made

FYI, I'm one of the few posters who actually put in his hours in the gym, boxed, kickboxed and rolled with amateurs and pros... so if I seem a little different compared to the majority of the site, it's because I know what I'm talking about

Well, any reasonable person would read the opinions of others, look at the poll results and see how the votes are evened out and then come to the obvious conclusion that the first round was very close and could of been scored for either fighter.
If more people would habe participated in that shit thread, it would have been worth it.
That goes to show me that resonable people aren't trying to gift a 10-9 round to CM Garbage.

I literally have no idea who you are and don't remember any posts you've ever made

FYI, I'm one of the few posters who actually put in his hours in the gym, boxed, kickboxed and rolled with amateurs and pros... so if I seem a little different compared to the majority of the site, it's because I know what I'm talking about

You and everyone else who posts here.

You still a shit poster

That was way funnier in your head bro

No, you're a shitty poster. GTFO sherdog.

I guarantee you people respect and agree with my opinion 10/10 times before yours but think what you want

Nobody agrees with you and you are consistently referred to as a Stipe nut gobbler.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back