Congratulations To CM PUNK

Trust me, you are wrong.

Trust me, you are wrong !

If more people would habe participated in that shit thread, it would have been worth it.
That goes to show me that resonable people aren't trying to gift a 10-9 round to CM Garbage.

About 80 opinions split down the middle is enough to safely conclude that RD1 was close and could have went either way.

About 80 opinions split down the middle is enough to safely conclude that RD1 was close and could have went either way.
No it isnt. There are over a million people who saw that fight. Online and or PPV

I'm not. I even said Mike won that last round 10-8 while winning the first two.

I’ll have to rewatch the fight because I didn’t think he won a round, is it the same person posting on here saying he won a round? Not hating on the guy but he looked horrible and I didn’t think any round could’ve gone to punk.

tenor.gif
giphy.gif

Might as well call a heavy bag tough as well.

not after that fight he doesn’t. Only opportunity others seein him is exploiting him as a fraud.
He made more money in those 2 fights than you and I will make for 10 years. This is a guy who's been training MMA for less time that I have. Doesn't matter what opportunities he has going forward, the money has been made

Might as well call a heavy bag tough as well.

A heavy bag doesn't have the luxury of tapping out.

not after that fight he doesn’t. Only opportunity others seein him is exploiting him as a fraud.

Yes he does. His bridge at WWE was already burnt. Any second rate wrestling club or Japan would love to still have him at the same price he would have got before joining the UFC.

Rizin will accept him with open arms and pay him bucket loads of money. I bet Coker will find something to do with him.

He made more money in those 2 fights than you and I will make for 10 years. This is a guy who's been training MMA for less time that I have. Doesn't matter what opportunities he has going forward, the money has been made

Exactly .... He made a couple truck loads of money and got to do it while completing one of his goals of fighting for the UFC. His brand isn`t damaged as some here may think. WWE wasn`t taking him back regardless of if he won or lost and any second rate wrestling org or big any big Japan wrestling org would still love to have him on in there line up.

Now that time has some passed lets see if we can get some more opinions.

Back