Congratulations to the 2018 MLS Cup champions, Atlanta United!!!

Strychnine

War Room Peace Addict
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
delta_atlanta_united_paint_the_town_36339801080.jpg

Congratulations to the "5-stripes!" Unite and conquer!!!!

<GinJuice>

Thank you sir. That was great to witness live.

That game was great. Broke the 23 year curse!

i don't get if mls will use the format for uefa champions league two leg awey goals count why is final in atlanta should there be a neutral site or did they decide atlanta before season even started

i don't get if mls will use the format for uefa champions league two leg awey goals count why is final in atlanta should there be a neutral site or did they decide atlanta before season even started

Good question, I thought it was chosen beforehand too. :)

"On the day before the 2011 Cup, MLS announced that starting in 2012, Cup finals would be hosted by the participant with the highest point total during the regular season.[14]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MLS_Cup#Venues

I was there, amazing atmosphere and fans. Shame we ended up coming home with an L

Atlanta United brought the MLS Cup to the Magic City strip club. <Lmaoo>

Atlanta United is a gay name, just not as gay as Real Salt Lake and Sporting KC. There is already a DC United. And any team in USA with city name and then FC is dumb too. This is Murka, we need nicknames, and mascots.

Atlanta United is a gay name, just not as gay as Real Salt Lake and Sporting KC. There is already a DC United. And any team in USA with city name and then FC is dumb too. This is Murka, we need nicknames, and mascots.

Nicknames and mascots are even gayer.

They’ve all got aids.

TfC won the world Cup of North American soccer or whatever last year and apparently there was a parade. Nobody really cared. TFC is top five in attendance, TV viewership and merchandise, yet nobody gave a shit. ATLANTA is the worst sports city in NA. Can't imagine the averge citizen could name the team. The finishes 29th in merch sales. 23rd in gate. And a staggering second last in VIEWERS. I'm happy for you TS, but nobody else in your city cares..

I’m an NYCFC supporter, but Atlanta have my respect.

Back