Congress have officially filed for Donald Trump's impeachment

Impeachment already? Lol yea don't wait for the investigation or anything jump the gun and help Trump get re-elected in 2020... idiots

• Asks to know exactly which law code on the books Trump broke to be impeached (Obstruction of Justice)
  • Asks for what he did to obstruct justice (fire Comey)
  • Cry and ask why people are bringing up Comey
<Kpop775><Aug3>
You keep crying "obstruction of justice" like a broken record...firing Comey is your proof?
reading-ikea-intructions-big-lebowski-confused.gif
well how come Mueller isn't fired yet?

You keep crying "obstruction of justice" like a broken record...firing Comey is your proof?

I doubt Trump is even stupid enough to fire two directors. I mean I know he's stupid but he can't be THAT dumb.

And I'm not crying anything. I'm giving you guys facts (which is like garlic to a vampire with you fellas).

"He changed the story four times in four days.
That's like if your wife asks where were you last night, and you said "I was at work. I mean, I was working at a friend's house. In a female friend's house. In her bed. But nothing came of it!"

Seth Meyers

Jay Sekular has floated the idea of firing Mueller out there and it has been repeatedly rumoured.

Trump will be fine during his first term. You may see Trump impeached (resign first?) during his second term if the democrats can get their shit together next year with more seats in the house, but I doubt it. That party had a great chance with Bernie and blew it on Clinton. As dear Trump would say, Sad.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Wednesday, two congressmen submitted 'Articles of Impeachment' for consideration by the US House of Representatives.

Under the US constitution the President of the United States can be removed from office by articles of impeachment, and also tried in a court of law if they have been charged with a crime.

'Articles' are essentially charges of wrongdoing or even criminality. Impeachable offences outlined in the US Constitution for Presidents include 'treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanours'.

Speaking on the floor of the House on Wednesday, Al Green and Brad Sherman submitted House-Resolution 438.

It charged Trump with 'Obstruction of Justice', and committing 'high crimes and misdemeanours'.

Specifically; they claim the President interfered with the investigations into Russian election tampering with the 2016 presidential election.

In a statement on his website, Representative Sherman cites the abrupt firing of FBI Director James Comey, as cause for concern.

The articles were submitted days after it was revealed Donald Trump Junior had made met with a Kremlin-connected lawyer alluding to information on Hillary Clinton during the 2016 Presidential campaign.

https://www.indy100.com/article/pre...ngress-impeachment-articles-july-2017-7839036

.........................................................................................................................................................................

I'm like what the fuck.... People were always talking about it but I didn't knew it was going to be official that soon but hack it has arrived already and to be fairly honest I don't have a dogfight in this impeachment so I'm not against it nor do I support it. I'm neutral at best.

What do you say sherdog? Do you think he will be gone or remain?

today-i-saw-some-weird-shit-gif.gif

Well if a party headed by Maxine Watters and Nancy Pelosi tell me to impeach 45...

I'll certainly be supporting him.

I hope liberals like President Pence.

I would be a hell of a lot happier with Pence as president than Trump.

The press would be free to the job and tell us roughly what is going for starters.

Secondly there would be a proper investigation of the Russian election meddling without it being obstructed.

I don't identify as liberal though.

Back