congresswoman exposes deep state's activity behind Ben Carson hitjob

Trillion dollars gone for non existent shovel ready jobs and you dumb fucks get worked up over 31k? That’s a rounding error for toilet paper in the senate

Last edited:
Take some responsibility for your own actions. This conspiracy bullshit is pathetic.

Trillion dollars gone for non existent shovel ready jobs and you dumb fucks get worked up over 31k? That’s a rounding era for toilet paper in the senate

Typical deep state deflection. Go buy expensive tables somewhere else, deep stater.

The only deep state around here is the permanent state of Trump supporters having Trump's dick deep inside thier butts.

This deep state causes mass retardation or mass retardation causes this deep state. Pick.

This $31,000 table debacle is obviously a false flag made to distract rubes from talking about real issues. And you suckers are hiring hook, line and sinker.

SAD!

Last edited:
I was just curious about your fascination with black penis, that's all.

Who is more obsessed over black penis, the man obsessed with black penis, or the man obsessed with the man obsessed with black penis?
tumblr_npnosrsphU1uvhnh7o5_250.gif

Who is more obsessed over black penis, the man obsessed with black penis, or the man obsessed with the man obsessed with black penis?
tumblr_npnosrsphU1uvhnh7o5_250.gif

Just meet me at his house with a camcorder and all will be revealed... literally...

Ah, the Grand Old Party, the party of personal responsibility.

So... Nobody wanna see what a 31 thousand dollar table looks like?

I kinda do.

Hell.

I want a deep state job. I'll lower my ethics since it sounds like so much fun.

This long-time favorite has suddenly taken on new meaning.

I can see next repub presidential debate candidate accusing each other of being agent for the deep state. Bragging about how long they been fighting deep state. I been fighting deep state next to the president last 4 years. You can ask him....its gonna be crazy

Dare I say to the dump with this shit?

I don't think they can move comments to the dump individually. But this typical pile of "I can't say anything bad about republicans so I won't address the topic" shit that's fallen out of your face is definitely a good reason to start doing it.

Could I get the contract to sell K-Y jelly to these circle jerks

Could you address a topic when it's critical of a republican? Or are you literally not capable?

Trillion dollars gone for non existent shovel ready jobs and you dumb fucks get worked up over 31k? That’s a rounding error for toilet paper in the senate

Ever think about being mad about... both? You do realize that's possible, right? If you say "damn this woman's stupid, Carson needs to man up and say he fucked up" you will still be allowed to vote republican in the future.

Maybe you guys should put some of this hyper-republican tribalism to work by researching candidates and electing people who aren't retarded.

Back