Conor’s game plan to mentally defeating Khabib.

He owned Mayweather pretty badly at the Toronto presser when called him illiterate. Other than that, I agree that it's been a pretty stale gimmick.

He has good delivery. What he was saying was pretty weak. Calling Floyd illiterate has been done a million times by everyone

lol Conor fans literally think a witty enough press conference insult will improve Conor's TDD

No wonder these people feel no shame for all the "Conor will KO Floyd" talk. Literally the only fanbase to make 2009-era Brock fans look educated about the fight game.

Ronda fans were probably dumber TBH

Conor fans are a joke though. They actually thought Conor had a mental toughness edge over Floyd fucking Mayweather

I could see Conor slapping Khabib with a pork chop and then start tweeting him pictures of Mohammed. Shit would get all kinds of real.
He'd have to pay the irish mob the rest of his 100million to protect him.

The UFC must always be thinking though whether the next Conor payday might be the last were as they know Khabib is going to stick around. That's not to say I think they'll be strongly pro Khabib, just that they won't be as anti him as they were with Aldo when they spent over a year rubbishing him in any way possible.

How is Khabib going to stick around, look at the frequency of his fights. From 2014 onward he's fought a total of 6 times. Conor with a 2 year absence has still fought more. Then listen to the comments about Khabib looking to retire young, if he starches Conor, I'd bet he's got 2-3 more fights left-Tony though I think that's never going to happen, GSP and maybe one other than he's gone. Conor win or lose will have the Diaz trilogy that would sell regardless and if he wins GSP and a depending on who's champ at 170 he could feasibly try for 3 belts, if RDA had gotten through Colby I think Conor would have an absolute shot at beating him. As for being anti Aldo I think it was more the case of pro Conor can you blame them preferring a guy who doesn't speak English and historically has never been a ppv draw versus basically a marketers dream. Even Conor haters have to admit he can hype a fight better than anyone currently fighting in the UFC.

He can call out Khabib on wearing the Russia flag and his loyalty to Dagestan. Or play with the fact that Khabib is not even Russian and Russian’s are rooting for McGregor.
Everybody in Russia with a Russian citizenship = Russian. From Kavkaz, Sakhalin or some from some Turkic tribe in Siberia/Urals. Russian citizenship = Russian Nationality = Russian. If all of the Kavkaz tribes were against Russia so much, they wouldn't have migrated to other cities...

But Khabib is a Muslim.. if Conor goes after Islam he will feel the wrath of a billion plus people and will be threatened for the rest of his life.. there would be riots and people calling for him to be beheaded.

They don't call him The Notorious for no reason.

Mcgregor submits Khabib. Shocks and blows up the entire world with this result. The world begins to end afterwards o_O

Show off his touchbutt training on some CAN beach in Iceland..

The muslims need to learn that not everybody shares their (in my opinion ridiculous) believes. If they answer with threats or violence, we have police and laws and judges and prisons to deal with their violence.

Then leave them alone and don't insult their religion. Peace comes with both Parties.

Throwing a dolly wasn't meant to get under his skin. It was to stop the bus and get Khabib out. Artem using Khabib's own rhetoric to conclude that he is the pussy got under his skin though and that wasn't even an attempt to rustle him.

If he wants Khabib, give him location and don't attract media and security around.

This is a huge reason why Khabib will win, Conor won't mentally break him.

<{hughesimpress}>

If he wants Khabib, give him location and don't attract media and security around.

Why didn't Khabib do that with Artem? Or at the very least tell his entourage to wait? Why trust Khabib on meeting him 1 on 1 if Khabib already failed to take that initiative himself?

That's funny,, Conor automatically attracts these people, he doesn't have to try. Not to mention there was a police warrant going out for him very quickly after that, so he would have been stupid to do anything but turn himself in.

<{hughesimpress}>

Why didn't Khabib do that with Artem? Or at the very least tell his entourage to wait? Why trust Khabib on meeting him 1 on 1 if Khabib already failed to take that initiative himself?

That's funny,, Conor automatically attracts these people, he doesn't have to try. Not to mention there was a police warrant going out for him very quickly after that, so he would have been stupid to do anything but turn himself in.

Khabib didn't fight Artem just warned him in his own manner to avoid talking shit.
Conor is not stupid. But what he did with the Bus was under influence of coke or some other drugs because a sane person can't do this shit.

Conor mentally crippled Jose Aldo in a way nobody has ever been able to and Aldo doesn't even speak English.

His trash talk is like black magic, I won't be surprised if he manages to shook Khabib.

He ruined Aldo so badly. It was hilarious. The men from Brazil seem so fucking emotional. lmao.

I don't see it working on teh Beeb.

Conor is not shy to jump into subjects some might avoid.

A quick google search will explain how Dagestan and Russia don’t have the best relationship. Some Dagestani’s don’t consider themselves Russian. Some Russian’s don’t consider people from Dagestan Russian. I’m no expert in the subject, please do the research for yourself, but I was always curious to see if McGregor was going to dig into this.

He is a smart man, bringing up a subject of tension is a great way to get his opponent emotional. He can twist this in many ways.

FYI, Khabib has a glaring Dagestan accent when he speaks Russian. It’s the same as GSP thanking Canada in English.
Hahaha he is smart compared to cage fighters, he knows nothing about Dagestan or Russia or 99% of the world, what’s in it or around it

Lol @ mentally defeating a Dagestani with trash talk, you are dreaming boy

Khabib didn't fight Artem just warned him in his own manner to avoid talking shit.
Conor is not stupid. But what he did with the Bus was under influence of coke or some other drugs because a sane person can't do this shit.

Maybe Conor just wanted to talk in his own manner. We didn't find out cus Khabib didn't get out.

Lol at coke. Much much worse has been done by people who were sober.

Back