Conor: “I need to be promoter to come back” conflict of interest?

welcometohavoc

Yellow Card
Yellow Card
Reaction score
ELI5 but wouldn’t mcgregor being a ufc partner make him fighting a conflict of interest?

Just promote Tony to LW champ and let him keep it warm for Khabib

Is he asking for equity, or is he just wanting to co-promote his fights under the McGregor banner?

UFC is profitable without dumb ass Conor go away with your BS worst champ ever!! GTFO don't pass go don't come back "Go the fook back to Ireland!!"

Strip that mo-fo and cut him.

lmao

tumblr_o12szlRLyf1rqe0rbo1_540.gif

Negotiating his way out of defending a belt

Such a scared little boy, he should go back to fighting manlets

There was a time in history when winning fights was important.

There is a strong conflict of interest because as a self-promoter, he will have some leeway to angle for larger paydays, as opposed to fights that benefit UFC more than himself (e.g. title defenses to keep the division championship legit).

Also, he is not only asking for that, but also for a seat at the table. WME would have to be crazy to give that kind of clout to him - he will never fight legit competitors again if he had his way.

Translation is pay me buku dollars or I retire.

He wants to co promote with the UFC under McGregor sports. Wants to be a partner not a contractor anymore.

you are asking as if the fucktards on here are in the loop

Well he just held some q&a, and there are multiple threads discussing it. I figured maybe he said one or the other.

Just promote Tony to LW champ and let him keep it warm for Khabib
Khabib is in the middle of his latest 2 year hiatus from fighting he has ZERO right to fight for the belt. Not only does he have a very lackluster resume with hardly any wins over anyone of note, he's also undisciplined and injury prone. Khabib beat RDA like 4 yrs ago and thats about it, he fights once every 2 years if he's lucky and now because he is always out with injury he has let his weight get out of control as well.

Conor owns the UFC. UFC will give him whatever he wants including whoever he wants to fight and all of you will have to sit there and watch like helpless cucks.

The fighters that left for Bellator ask to be paid what they are worth...
"UFC so cheap. they let them walk...Pay dem what they are worth"

Conor asks to be paid what he's worth...
"Don't pay him...Strip, cut and crucify him"

Sherdog

<puh-lease75>

The fighters that left for Bellator ask to be paid what they are worth...
"UFC so cheap. they let them walk...Pay dem what they are worth"

Conor asks to be paid what he's worth...
"Don't pay him...Strip, cut and crucify him"

Sherdog

<puh-lease75>

I don't care what they pay him, but there's no reason a fighter needs to be part-owner as well....

That PPV would get like 200k buys.

Who gives a fuck? Conor does bigger numbers then anyone ever, but the UFC was in even better shape before he blew up. His desperation to be MMAs Floyd is ruining the sport. He can fuck right off! In the long run the UFC will be better off. Maybe they can get back to having a bunch of popular fighters again

Back