Conor (21-4) vs. Platinum (12-4)

Conor vs. Platinum

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Both strikers coming off a loss to a tough opponent.

"Can you even imagine the trash talk?
I'd pay a PPV fee to see the presser."
--TheIrishPsycho

Perry said if he'd been on the bus Conor attacked,
he'd have got off the bus and hunted Conor down.
It would have been a street fight blood bath.

Platinum vs Diego Sanchez

sanchez retard.png

Conor's power does not translate north of 145 lbs. Albeit less technical, Platinum would eventually land and (T)KO the Irishman.

Floyd stole Conor's soul and, Khabib, his prime

Platinum was beaten by jouban...Conor turns platinums face to hash browns

0OTwUU2.png

Conor is now a terrible fighter because an undefeated fighter who basically hasn't lost a round beat him.

Sherdog in a nutshell. Memories of goldfish.

Felder almost beat Platibum with one leg with a weeks notice. Conor would annihilate him with complete ease. Platibum should be sent over to One in part of the trade.

Conor would literally beat Perry with his right arm tied behind his back.

Aluminum survives the early storm and finishes McTapper R2 by armbar

The leprechaun fan base vs the plastic fan base.

Both strikers coming off a loss to a tough opponent.

"Can you even imagine the trash talk?
I'd pay a PPV fee to see the presser."
--TheIrishPsycho

Perry said if he'd been on the bus Conor attacked,
he'd have got off the bus and hunted Conor down.
It would have been a street fight blood bath.

wow, just wow...conor loses one fight and he's being down graded to the likes of cerrone and now mike perry....dude, perry is so far beneath conor it's not even funny...The only people conor should be fighting is tony or a rematch with khabib....why he's even being offered guys like cerrone is beyond me...

Conor is now a terrible fighter because an undefeated fighter who basically hasn't lost a round beat him.

Sherdog in a nutshell. Memories of goldfish.

Beat a guy on a 2 year layoff....now, unless you're name is dominic cruz, not fighting for 2 years, is going to hurt you...I thought that the boxing training conor did would help him...but obviously he neglect that aspect of in training for khabib...and it showed.

wow, just wow...conor loses one fight and he's being down graded to the likes of cerrone and now mike perry....dude, perry is so far beneath conor it's not even funny...The only people conor should be fighting is tony or a rematch with khabib....why he's even being offered guys like cerrone is beyond me...

Because the UFC doesn't want him to lose.

Badly.

And humiliated.

Again.

How....in what world does platinum beat Conor? Conor gets a lot of hate and deservedly so, but just because he lost to arguably the best p4p fighter doesn't make him a bum now. He would destroy platinum in any way he wanted to.

Stupid fight.

Conor is still a title contender at LW, makes no sense for him to fight a no named journeyman WW

How....in what world does platinum beat Conor? Conor gets a lot of hate and deservedly so, but just because he lost to arguably the best p4p fighter doesn't make him a bum now. He would destroy platinum in any way he wanted to.
Conor also lost to Nate Diaz. Arguably twice. I don't know how exactly that has been erased for Conor's fans memories, but i still remember it.
You all talk like that was his only and first loss, when in reality he could very well be 1-4 in the last 5 fights he had.

Platinum sucks. Why is he even being compared to an elite fighter

Conor also lost to Nate Diaz. Arguably twice. I don't know how exactly that has been erased for Conor's fans memories, but i still remember it.
You all talk like that was his only and first loss, when in reality he could very well be 1-4 in the last 5 fights he had.
I don't know who "You all" is, because I'm the furthest thing from a Conor fan. That still doesn't mean a bum like Mike Perry would beat him. You say Conor arguably lost to Nate Diaz the second time as if it's relevant to this thread, Nate Diaz would beat the dog shit out of Platibum Mike Perry.

I'm not trying to argue that Conor is the GOAT, just that he'd beat up a journeyman bum like Mike Perry.

Back