Conor and his coaches have been very clear that he's not going to box

PubliusVentidius

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
with Mayweddah, they know he's not going to outbox him, so what is he going to do in your opinion? Those karate ins and outs he does in MMA? for 12 rounds? the energy expenditure will be insane, I don't see how he doesn't gas badly if he doesn't get the ko early.

He is gonna go in take a few hits for 3-4 rounds, quit and walk away with a $50 million while avoiding an ocean of his nuthuggers tears.

He's going to try to clinch and turn the fight into a phone booth war if he can and stick with jabs on the outside.

The clinching might be the key to his success, he has tons of experience with mma clinches.

Floyd clinched Maidana 70 times so I don't want to hear any complaining from Floyd fans if this happens.

And more clinging and hugging...

He will look dumb and outclassed, that's what he will do

Superman punches? Wild guess but since a few photos have been of him leaping the air...

I think Conor is hoping his awkward/weird style will be able to catch Floyd early and finish him off, no way in hell is he going to be able to keep up all that movement

He's going to brawl with him him in the clinch in a ferocoious intensity he will grab him and hold him and wrestle with him a lot and chase after him and run him down. There will be a lot of borderline illegal moves and accusations of rabbit punching so I expect boxing fans and Floyd complaining that Conor cheated his way to victory.

I think that the Malignaggi clip is a good example of what we will see.

He's going to brawl with him him in the clinch in a ferocoious intensity he will grab him and hold him and wrestle with him a lot and chase after him and run him down. There will be a lot of borderline illegal moves and accusations of rabbit punching so I expect boxing fans and Floyd complaining that Conor cheated his way to victory.

I think that the Malignaggi clip is a good example of what we will see.
Conor has to resort to cheating to win or be competitive?

He lost 2 points for those tactics that you mentioned.

Even if he did, I just don't see how he could keep that pace after a few rds. He's not known as a volume puncher or a grinder. More like a sprinter type athlete.

I was just watching the Maidana fight and from what I've seen from the McGregor sparring with Paulie clips, I think he's trying to do what Maidana did. The smacks he threw in the clips that people made fun of where a lot like what Maidana threw.

He's going to use the ancient art of Boxercise that he learned from Uncle Dana

He is gonna go in take a few hits for 3-4 rounds, quit and walk away with a $50 million while avoiding an ocean of his nuthuggers tears.
hes going to have 50 million in nuthugger tears ahha

He will blast Floyd with an energy ball

That's his only hope

Фф
I think Conor is hoping his awkward/weird style will be able to catch Floyd early and finish him off, no way in hell is he going to be able to keep up all that movement
Щ сътт

I was just watching the Maidana fight and from what I've seen from the McGregor sparring with Paulie clips, I think he's trying to do what Maidana did. The smacks he threw in the clips that people made fun of where a lot like what Maidana threw.

What the fuck were you watching? Maidana and Conor have about as opposite styles as you can get, and the Paulie sparing clips looked nothing like how Maidana Boxes

Back