Conor and Khabib's results against top 15 guys currently in any division

I remember when people on here were saying McGregor would be exposed by anyone in the top 5. :rolleyes:
They have, literally, LITERALLY, l.i.t.e.r.a.l.l.y, been saying Conot will be exposed by literallllllllly every single opponent he has been scheduled to fight.

They keep being made to look like idiot hater virgins, but holy shit do they just move on to the next hope and never lose faith

You realize fighters like Jones, GSP, Silva, Fedor would have more defeats on their record if they accepted fights on 2 weeks notice at a weight class 15 lbs above their normal weight class?

A single defeat out of 10 fights from a short notice fight at a heavier weight class is not exactly irrefutable evidence. Just saying, cause you guys keep bringing it up with no context whatsoever like it proves McGregor is just a regular scrub.

Also, IDK if you noticed but McGregor was dominating Diaz on the feet - dropping him multiple times - in both fights before he gassed. At no point was he outclassed by Diaz. It was an issue of cardio/energy/size, like he said.

His weakest performance technically was actually against Mendes, not against Diaz, against whom he displayed some of his crispest, cleanest striking.

Nate was the one who took the fight on short notice, Conor was already in fight shape for RDA.

Nearly all the guys on Conor's list are midgets/dwarf people while fighters say Khabib feels like a LHW.

Conor still doesn't know what he signed up for.

Conor got a taste of a bigger man with journeyman Diaz but Khabib is champ material, bigger and about 3x stronger.
Conor beats him in 1

They have, literally, LITERALLY, l.i.t.e.r.a.l.l.y, been saying Conot will be exposed by literallllllllly every single opponent he has been scheduled to fight.

They keep being made to look like idiot hater virgins, but holy shit do they just move on to the next hope and never lose faith

Did you miss this:
549123.jpg

?

Thanks for your effort TS but I want to know the opponent's ranking at the time of the fight.

Also, a reference for the rankings.

Be waiting right here.

Conor McGregor:
Max Holloway FW Champ UD
Dustin Poirier LW #3 TKO 1
Chad Mendes FW #1 TKO 2
Jose Aldo FW #Champion TKO 1
Nate Diaz LW #11 SUB 2 LOSS
Nate Diaz LW #11 MD
Eddie Alvarez LW #Champion TKO 2
I know the rankings of Aldo and Eddie when they fought Conor.

<{Heymansnicker}>
Think Chad was ranked 1 as well, Frankie was 2 and Conor was 3. So that's 2 x champions and a no.1.

When The Grappler goes to sleep that's 3 x champions and will cement GOAT status.

Did you miss this:
549123.jpg

?

Do you fucking teenagers seriously think you are the funniest most witty human beings alive every time you post this?

It was a short notice replacement fight

Conor fought Nate at 170, jumping 3 weight classes, which is a HUGE advantage for Nate. Conor made 145. Nate would never make 145 alive. Even to make 155 Nate to be absolutely shredded in an unnatural way for him. Nate has a bigger frame and is a much bigger man(hence him fighting at 170 in the past)

Nate survived only on his retard-strength zombie chin. Conor toyed with him as if he was an absolute amateur until he gassed himself out bashing Nates face in. He underestimated Nates chin and didn't expect him to still be standing.

He came back and had the balls to not only rematch him but rematch him at 170 still. And he won a good fight, where again, he absolutely molested Nate's face/chin and dropped him what? 4 times?

In order to stand up a great man will fall every now and again. So Conor has a loss on his record in his prime, big whoop. Its going to happen when you are as ballsy as Conor and always taking on challenges.

I am baffled how somehow in your feeble insignificant brain losing 1 fight deminishes BEATING a long list of guys like Mendes, Porier, Holloway, Aldo, Eddie etc. You all doubted him in all those fights and he laughed in your face. Losing one fight doesn't undo that.

Fact: As soon as Conor starches Khabib, you and thousands of your little dork buddies will say Conor ducked Frankie/Holloway 2/Nate 3

Khabib beat Pat Healey, ranked 7 and RDA ranked 3 back to back.

Also, fighting in a lower weight class, then getting an immediate title shot in the one above is less impressive than grinding through the ranks at LW.

-Holloway was green.
-Poirier had personal issues going on before the fight.
-Mendes was short notice.
-Aldo had a tough cut and was too angry to be fighting.
-He lost to Nate both times.
-Alvarez didn't realize what he was getting into and didn't train properly. I'm pretty sure someone slipped something in his water before the fight too.
Holy fuck that is a lot of excuses. GTFOH!

Yeah I made a mistake, the rankings change all the time, but you still excluded Healy from your OP when he was in the top 10. Why?

Because Healy went 1-4 in the UFC

{<hhh]

Because Healy went 1-4 in the UFC

{<hhh]
Seems like your OP is biased if you dont include him when he was a top 10 fighter at the time Khabib fought him.

Also, comparing FW to LW is a joke in itself. You use Johnson as an example that FW is somehow better without any context. He's been on the decline. He had never made the cut to FW in his pro career. And other variables.

Last edited:
Seems like your OP is biased if you dont include him when he was a top 10 fighter at the time Khabib fought him. Also, comparing FW to LW is a joke in itself. <Y2JSmirk>

Yet if we do it that way then I have to change Aldo and Eddie to champs instead of their rankings at the moment #2 and #4.

Then I would be even more biased supposedly because I had to use that Conor knocked out the p4p #1 fighter in 13 seconds or beat the Lightweight champ to get the belt not #11 ranked Al Iaquinta who somehow moved up 2 spots for losing a fight.

Yet if we do it that way then I have to change Aldo and Eddie to champs instead of their rankings at the moment #2 and #4.

Then I would be even more biased supposedly because I had to use that Conor knocked out the p4p #1 fighter in 13 seconds or beat the Lightweight champ to get the belt not #11 ranked Al Iaquinta who somehow moved up 2 spots for losing a fight.
My bad. I see your thread title says "Currently". Got this thread confused with the other one comparing their top 10 opponents.

I'll concede. I stepped into a big pile of shit and tried to talk my way out of it.

Really though. Conors FW resume isnt underrated at all. Its rated just fine. He took the push from the UFC and ran with it. Credit to him. It really is just 2 wins over the top 2 , and thats it. Coincidentally (not his fault ) conor really didn't have to fight a lot of the top FWs. Didnt have to fight Cub , or Edgar, or Lamas ,Or KZ. Holloway and conor were at the same point of there careers, as were conor and dustin . Those are 2 good wins in context of when they took place as conor was clearly better at the time. Its still not beating either today, and on the flipside for all we know both guys could get beaten even easier the 2nd time around. Resume and legacy wide hes clearly behind Aldo and Max ,somwhere before Urijah and Edgar

You realize fighters like Jones, GSP, Silva, Fedor would have more defeats on their record if they accepted fights on 2 weeks notice at a weight class 15 lbs above their normal weight class?

A single defeat out of 10 fights from a short notice fight at a heavier weight class is not exactly irrefutable evidence. Just saying, cause you guys keep bringing it up with no context whatsoever like it proves McGregor is just a regular scrub.

Also, IDK if you noticed but McGregor was dominating Diaz on the feet - dropping him multiple times - in both fights before he gassed. At no point was he outclassed by Diaz. It was an issue of cardio/energy/size, like he said.

His weakest performance technically was actually against Mendes, not against Diaz, against whom he displayed some of his crispest, cleanest striking.
Anderson destroyed Stephan Bonnar on short notice. He also went the distance with LHW HW champ in DC. Nate has over 20 career fights at LW and Conor cut hard to make FW. Terrible logic

It's really not the same, it was Holloway's 6th UFC fight, while it was only Conor's 2nd so max actually had more high level experience than Conor.

Max was also on the end of a terrible decision against Bermudez in the fight prior to Conor so he was already a very good fighter.

I wonder if the people who discredit Conor's win over Max look at Jon Jones record and deminish it coz a lot of his wins were over fighters who were past their best ...?

If you go down that route pretty much every fighter will have a lot of names on thier resume that can be descredited.

It really is the same. Conor wasn't top 10 when Duffy beat him, just like Max wasn't when Conor beat him.

Comparing Conor's win over Max to Jones' wins over former champions? LOL really dude you don't see how stupid that is? You're comparing 2 unranked prospects fighting before either became top tier and champions to a guy beating former champions who were still ranked in the top 10 and top 5

Back