Conor being serious

EARLY on i seen that Conor was just a fake who didnt respect the titles, divisons or sport. He just WWE his way into gettng rich.

I dont understand why more fans didnt see that he wasnt shit w/o Dana protecting him.

I thought the true MCGregor was the young guy who stole welfare from single moms and was fed by his girlfriend who is still not his wife even she gave birth to Conor Jr
Lolllll, what a donk.
Well fare is there for everybody who's at hard times and needs it.

Not everyone wants or feels the need to get married, in fact, if not religious, why would it even be a thing?

Jesus christ smh.

Conor is always
giphy.gif

IHdr7pu.jpg

Those are explanations not excuses.

Conor doesnt make excuses beyond the "he was tree times me size!" One.

Every other "excuse" has been him giving self criticism my god dude

Lol this is a straight dog shit reach of a thread...

"Conor is humble"...

<Jaime01>

You are on the wrong path tho OP. I'd have to say most who criticize him aren't questioning his work ethic, or drama/shenanigans to sell a fight. Those thing twos are a given. We know the guy is a hard worker. We know he's trying to sell a fight, and most of us can acknowledge the guy is very talented. The issue is with his unwillingness to defend the belt. It always has been and always will be this issue.

I thought the true MCGregor was the young guy who stole welfare from single moms and was fed by his girlfriend who is still not his wife even she gave birth to Conor Jr

Tbf saying he stole welfare from single moms makes no sense, its not like single moms turned up at the welfare office and were told "Sorry ladies, we just gave the last bit of cash to Conor McGregor, I'm afraid you'll have to sell your body to get your babies milk money this week".

You could say he stole from the working tax payer but those single moms still get plenty of benefits, no fear of them.

Conor is always
giphy.gif

IHdr7pu.jpg
GOD BLESS HOLY HOLMS.....SHE DID NOT TAP LIKE THAT BITCH CONOR............. SHE SHOWED GAME. CONOR CAN FIGHT AND IS SKILLED But HE IS A QUITTER.. HE TAPPED TO A CHOKE.... HOLY HOLMS WENT OUT ON HER SHIELD. SHE IS A TRUE FIGHTER ...

Last edited:
The funny thing is the only thing on that list that's an actual excuse is the going up 2 weight classes part. I guess it goes to show he's not big on making excuses.
That's hardly an excuse considering the fact that he had fought Aldo 3 months prior to fighting Nate at 170. There wasn't enough time for his body to adjust to carrying more weight.

In this video you can see Conor's true self. Well mannered, decent and hard working man. It always amazes me, how the majority of mma fans doesn't have the ability to see through his act. One of the reason he became so successful

so 99.999999% of what he portrays publically is fake but you guys love that 0.0000001% that he shows only when he loses. can you imagine if he always won? nobody would know what a great hard working and humble guy he was, they'd just assume he was a stupid annoying cunt

Nate too his back, took his neck and made him humble!

He had just gassed, got his ass whooped and then quit in the cage. How else would he act?

I’m more concerned with when he’s calling other fighters bums, and throwing handtrucks through bus windows and injuring people.

But THAT is the “act” right? Not his post-ass whooping excuse tour! Lol gtfo

Please like Conor and be nice after Khabib destroys him, Sherdog.

That's how I read this.

It's easy to be humble after you got your ass whupped.

He's preparing to man up and give respect to Diaz if Diaz would approach him, Diaz didn't so Conor resets, people who don't understand this makes fun of him bc of that gif, when he's actually being humble ( which isn't something you normally make fun of).

He's preparing to swallow his pride in the name of respect towards another man who earned it.

Conor excels at the entertainment value of things like WWE antics, which obviously works because virtually everyone knows pro wrestling is fake fighting, yet it still brings in hundreds of millions a year.

So it's no surprise when someone combines those elements with real, talented MMA skill, and that propels him to the top both by defeating opponents and by filling seats/selling PPVs.

"I panicked a lil bit."

Zmw.gif

Still, on a serious note, McG was classy in defeat there.
Didn't he say like few days later how Nate was 3 time his size, how he was winning, how Nate got lucky? Classy my ass. He ate a humble pie but it lasted 24 hours.

In this video you can see Conor's true self. Well mannered, decent and hard working man. It always amazes me, how the majority of mma fans doesn't have the ability to see through his act. One of the reason he became so successful

I want to like Conor as a fan. I would give him his props if he defended a belt. I hope he does.

ConorDolly.PNG

I Mena I would be well mannered too if I get my ass shopped by a fence hopper who was chilling in Cabo and got strangled

Back