Conor can say what he wants with no consequences

Wariowokecancel

You can cancel but you can’t wake
@Gold
Reaction score
Conor being non PC - “All I’m saying is he’s a F&&&&t”

There will be zero response.

Because he’s not a midcarder Jabroni joking about rape vans.

I’m not shitting on his choice of words but he is not going to face a Werdum LGBT community out reach scenario.

Triple standards.

Edit: idiots in this thread - it’s not about his choice of words, it’s about that he will not face any consequences unlike anybody else who said the same on record. Go and talk about PC world and sensitivity in another thread, preferably vent in the war room.

https://www.google.pl/amp/s/www.blo...te-artem-lobov-ufc-gdansk-andre-fili-mma-news

Last edited:
He is a bundle of sticks

Heard on a post fight podcast they had to cut him off and delete everything.

Dude is deep in the closet.

Conor is probably gay himself, relax.
It's like the N word, only they get to say it

Back on my day you could call a straight man acting like a “sissy” a “f*g”, and not have your name drug through the mud.

Send Marc Goddard back there to put him in line.

Classless Conor nothing new
Artem was classy in defeat

Conor being non PC - “All I’m saying is he’s a F&&&&t”

There will be zero response.

Because he’s not a midcarder Jabroni joking about rape vans.

I’m not shitting on his choice of words but he is not going to face a Werdum LGBT community out reach scenario.

Triple standards.

https://www.google.pl/amp/s/www.blo...te-artem-lobov-ufc-gdansk-andre-fili-mma-news

most high level athletes get a pass. mayweather for instance doesnt have to worry about that either. you're right.

I guess what he is saying is that Artem got beat by a fa..gg..ot.

I can only imagine how how neutered the world will be in 20 years....

Stop acting like a bunch of poofs.

if you hate the word :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: you're a fucking poosay. Its a word that means sissy bitch more than it means gay person and it has been like that for the last decade if not more. Fucking :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

Nate has said the n word many times . No body pressing Cus I assume he doesn't hate blks

Just a word. Grow up

Read with understanding.

I’m saying that if a mid card dude said this he would be FUCKED by the UFC.

Conor can go and say anything he wants because he’s the money dude.

Now don’t fucking try and call me sensitive when I’m saying the company would be sensitive or not vs various different fighters.

You can’t have a fucking meta discussion about different standards without some idiot not even understanding you can be avoiding the underlaying issue.

Who gives a shit? he shouldn't have to apologise for comments he made in a private conversation with his team mate.

People seem to be missing the point, it's not so much that he said it. It's the fact that when others do they get lynched and have to do a whole PR apology. I hope the SJW brigade hound Conor into begging for forgiveness.

Someone notify the LGBT leader person.

Jeez what a bunch of whiny little fem boys.

"He said fa**ot !!!!!."
" I'm so offended"

The pussification of men these days is really pathetic.
Undo the man bun and try standing up while peeing for a change.

just a word......

context matters......if he isnt refering to a gay person and using the word because the persons gay, i dont see a problem with it.....

since when did cursing become something adults obsess over other adults doing?

not thread worthy....

Back