Conor can say what he wants with no consequences

People seem to be missing the point, it's not so much that he said it. It's the fact that when others do they get lynched and have to do a whole PR apology. I hope the SJW brigade hound Conor into begging for forgiveness.

Someone notify the LGBT leader person.
IMG_2912.JPG

Tougher than these girly men who cry over gender pronouns...<Dany07>

Tougher than blacks that cried to be called "man" instead of "boy"? Or don't want to be called :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s ?

Some words are offensive, say them if you want, but don't cry when people call you out on it.

Edit : wtf Sherdawg is censoring the word nigers ? Go fuck yourself.

Anyone remember the time before the precious little snowflakes when a guy calling someone a f aggot wasn't a big deal?

Conor will apologize to absolutely fooking no one !!
{<Mcgoat}

Two-Gun Tommy never apologized, either. If he's not careful, Conor might get it from behind from the LGBTQ community.

owwXOj.gif

Conor being non PC - “All I’m saying is he’s a F&&&&t”

There will be zero response.

Because he’s not a midcarder Jabroni joking about rape vans.

I’m not shitting on his choice of words but he is not going to face a Werdum LGBT community out reach scenario.

Triple standards.

Edit: idiots in this thread - it’s not about his choice of words, Its about he will not face any consequences unlike anybody who said the same on record

https://www.google.pl/amp/s/www.blo...te-artem-lobov-ufc-gdansk-andre-fili-mma-news

I am glad McGoat is taking a shit on PC Culture. He probably would be an avid Trump Supporter if he were American.

who cares about all this PC pussy shit, you guys need to fucking grow a pair.

bunch of girls.

Conor being non PC - “All I’m saying is he’s a F&&&&t”

There will be zero response.

Because he’s not a midcarder Jabroni joking about rape vans.

I’m not shitting on his choice of words but he is not going to face a Werdum LGBT community out reach scenario.

Triple standards.

Edit: idiots in this thread - it’s not about his choice of words, Its about he will not face any consequences unlike anybody who said the same on record

https://www.google.pl/amp/s/www.blo...te-artem-lobov-ufc-gdansk-andre-fili-mma-news

Go fuck yourself :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Back on my day you could call a straight man acting like a “sissy” a “f*g”, and not have your name drug through the mud.

For me in the mid/late 90's when I was a kid in school there were two types of kids. There weren't all those pc terms like cisgender, etc. In general you were either somewhat in the norm, or you were the dude that just got your ass kicked.

I don't like the word or use it... but more often than not, people aren't even thinking about homosexuals when they call someone that.

Similar to calling someone a "son of a bitch...." Most aren't even thinking of the person's mother... even though its worded as an insult that way.

Just don't say it to Chiesa :D:eek:

I don't like the word or use it... but more often than not, people aren't even thinking about homosexuals when they call someone that.

Similar to calling someone a "son of a bitch...." Most aren't even thinking of the person's mother... even though its worded as an insult that way.

Just don't say it to Chiesa :D:eek:

Haven't you heard? Common sense is racist/bigoted/xenophobic. And if you choose to use it against a woman it is called mansplaining.

Check your privilege.

Jeez what a bunch of whiny little fem boys.

"He said fa**ot !!!!!."
" I'm so offended"

The pussification of men these days is really pathetic.
Undo the man bun and try standing up while peeing for a change.

You sound like a guy that gets zero hipster pussy.

Back