Conor can say what he wants with no consequences

What has this world come to, cant even call someone a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: anymore without everyone getting their pitchforks.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: ass society

I feel like since they JUST punished Werdum for using the exact same word they kind of have to do something.

I feel like since they JUST punished Werdum for using the exact same word they kind of have to do something.
Even if they did it wont be like "Hey Conor you've to do this or else...", it'll be like hey Conor we gotta save you so please do this

Conor is trying to get his UFC contract terminated

You sound like a guy that gets zero hipster pussy.

You mean unshowered, smelly, hairy hippie pussy ?
I mean if there's a shower or at least a hose nearby I won't turn it away but I'm not gonna sweat it.

Gotta leave something for guys like you.
<{Heymansnicker}>

The funny thing is if someone's complaining about the word ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" , he is clearly being a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: about it.

Plus, even though it had absolutely no homophobic intent whatsoever. He was in Poland, you have to wind the clock back a wee bit closer to the communist days when you go to those eastern european countries.

I can not believe how people can get offended over words.
Well, I'm not offended by the word in particular. If someone goes "Where's that f*ggot? He's my friend" - who cares?

It's just when used in very negative ways, these 3 words have a special place:
n*igger, jew and f*ggot.
Since they're soo strongly associated with REAL hate, when you hear them used negatively you can't know if someone is actually expressing dislike for a group of people, or just using them as words.

To me they're totally separate from other bad words, like cunt etc.
Cause if someone says "What a damn cunt" - you don't wonder do they hate vagina?
But if someone says n*gger, jew or f*ggot in a very negative way, you might actually think they're going on a racist or homo-hating rant, or not.

I personally give Conor a pass though, cause I bet he'd probably never be be mean to a gay person (at least not now) and that's really what matters.
But one still has to understand those 3 words are special.

Last edited:
As a star once it hits the interweb it doesn't matter where or the context. These people lose their shit no matter what why or where. It's a pc world man.
Obviously it matters. UFC has to make a statement about someone saying ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" in a hostile tone to someone else in a presser that they organized, and when that someone is on their payroll and there because they told him to be there. UFC doesn't have to do shit about someone saying ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" while being secretly recorded backstage.

"If I am ever really in power, the destruction of the Jews will be my first and most important job."

#justwords
That states a clear intent, so it's very different from just using a slur - where you can't tell if there are any intentions behind it.

That states a clear intent, so it's very different from just using a slur - where you can't tell if there are any intentions behind it.

oh what if adolf hitler was just posturing, like this?

"I own Rio de Janeiro, so for him to say that he is the king and I am the joker, if this was a different time, I would invade his favela on horseback, and would kill anyone who wasn’t fit to work."

its not so different after all

Well, I'm not offended by the word in particular. If someone goes "Where's that f*ggot? He's my friend" - who cares?

It's just when used in very negative ways, these 3 words have a special place:
n*igger, jew and f*ggot.
Since they're soo strongly associated with REAL hate, when you hear them used negatively you can't know if someone is actually expressing dislike for a group of people, or just using them as words.

To me they're totally separate from other bad words, like cunt etc.
Cause if someone says "What a damn cunt" - you don't wonder do they hate vagina?
But if someone says n*gger, jew or f*ggot in a very negative way, you might actually think they're going on a racist or homo-hating rant, or not.

I personally give Conor a pass though, cause I bet he'd probably never be be mean to a gay person (at least not now) and that's really what matters.
But one still has to understand those 3 words are special.
I'm sure Conor is breathing a sigh of relief that he got a pass from you.

The fact you get 'in trouble' for calilng someone a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: is a joke. I've said it time and time again, calling someone a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: is the same as calling them a bitch or a pussy. Pathetic pussy ass world these days.

EDIT; the fact sherdog blocks the word is embarrassing. What a disgrace.

You mean unshowered, smelly, hairy hippie pussy ?
I mean if there's a shower or at least a hose nearby I won't turn it away but I'm not gonna sweat it.

Gotta leave something for guys like you.
<{Heymansnicker}>

Way to be insulting just because I gave you a compliment.

That's actually a pretty hipster thing to do.

Way to be insulting just because I gave you a compliment.

That's actually a pretty hipster thing to do.

Haha I thought it was an attempted insult to say I wasn't getting any hipster pussy.
<Fedor23>
I thought that was weird.

I take it back, no hipster pussy for you.

Tougher than blacks that cried to be called "man" instead of "boy"? Or don't want to be called :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s ?

Some words are offensive, say them if you want, but don't cry when people call you out on it.

Edit : wtf Sherdawg is censoring the word nigers ? Go fuck yourself.
B12C99DC-B372-4394-AE3A-D0F612FCC0FF.jpeg

I might be the most anti PC person on the planet. Not because I intend to be mean disrespectful or anything simply because when I grew up there were words that we used regularly :)eek::eek::eek:/retard/douche are some examples. People now are hyper sensitive to anything that might even remotely considered offensive and it is sickening.

With that being said the UFC may do anything about it but It probably will be an issue when it comes to sponsors.

My point is that words are just words, intent is what causes offense.

And you know what, see even if some are offended, who cares?

That's fine, I don't want to live in a world where no one is allowed to say or do anything that offends someone somewhere.

It's up to the offended party to learn to deal with being offended.

Why is it that when one person insults another person thousands of people on the internet start acting like they were insulted.
I agree with everything you said and unfortunately that is not how things work these days.. People are now actively hunting for offensive remarks and will call it our even where none exist,.

Its Conor. He can get away with it. Not saying i agree or disagree, but yea, when your that big of a star and the biggest draw in the company, you can do things like that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Username Required LMAO
Back