Conor = Dirk Diggler from Boogie Nights

DaisyDuke

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I like watching Conor fight, and I have never much minded his cockiness. But after watching him in the lead up to this fight, he seems like he's spiraling hard - drunk on his own success. Reminds me of Dirk Diggler spiraling out of control as he became a star in the movie Boogie Nights. I'm not saying it will necessarily effect his fighting right now, but he seems to be headed in a weird direction.

giphy.gif

Hehehehe. Please someone GIF Connor on this

Might be a better actor

[YT]O1PK4qYzNkI[/YT]

Amazing film. So many great performances. Mark Wahlberg plays it perfectly........ and Conor has no place in this thread fyi.

CRAZY GOOD MOVIE. anyone that doesn't watch it, come on now wasting too much time watching avengers and batman trash for sure.

Conor's UFC 194 walkout music?

I'll be honest, I watched the embedded EP.7 looking for signs of a downward spiral but I really didn't detect that at all, and this is coming from a person who doesn't really care for the "McGregor show".

He seemed to be genuinely handling this all in stride. I don't have a prediction for who will win this fight because I believe its up for grabs .. either one of them can take this, so it will be interesting to see who does.

Thirteen inches is a tough load.

Looooooooooool

That scene where he tells of his mom for not believing in him. Imagine Conor in that scene.

Big ups for mentioning one of the most underrated movies of all time though

From what I've seen, some people are naturals when it comes to handling fame. I think he's just fine. I think he takes to fame like a fish in water. This hasn't happened by accident.

Looooooooooool

That scene where he tells of his mom for not believing in him. Imagine Conor in that scene.

Big ups for mentioning one of the most underrated movies of all time though

giphy.gif

LOL, Can't wait to see McGregor in the studio with Artem Lobov covering Feel My Heat. :icon_chee

"Oh, that's good. So you know me. You know my reputation. Thirteen inches of tough load, I don't treat you gently. That's right. I'm Brock Landers. So I'm going to be nice. So I'm going to be nice. So I'm going to be nice, I'm going to ask you one more time. Where the fuck is Ringo? I am a star. I'm a star, I'm a star, I'm a star. I am a big, bright, shining star. That's right."

I need to watch that movie again sometime. It's underrated, it's like, Big Lebowski meets The Wolf Of Wallstreet.

[YT]U-vmdBKX40I[/YT]

Amazing film. So many great performances. Mark Wahlberg plays it perfectly........ and Conor has no place in this thread fyi.

I hear that....he came in the UFC a bright eyed bushy tailed kid, full of life, laugh and like a kid in a candy store. Not only does he look different/more worn out, it seems like the game, and all that goes with it, is exhausting him. The weight cuts/weigh ins have gotten progressively worse and worse. He went from looking a healthy 145 to eyes sunk in, totally meth-head dehydrated, Christain Bale in 'The Machinist' like.

I knew one guy that had confidence like McGregor once....he wa an incredible, incredible musician, charismatic beyond belief, very polarizing, cocky as hell and captivated everyone. He was super succesful for a few years and then spiraled, ended up on crack and broke. I'm not sure if anything similar will happen to McGregor but his life movie will either end up an inspirational drama film or a greek tradegy like morality tale....Im sure in 50+hrs from now we will have a better idea.

So her jerks off in front of dudes for money?

reverse-1242990329_dirk_diggler_is_brock_landers.gif

The kicking skill is there.

Arguing....

...You wanna go, I know karate! Youre not my f*cking boss, its my big c*ck and ill fuck who I want!...

Back