Conor doesn’t want a rematch

My2Cents

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Why would he?

Got beaten up with 0 chance of winning. I can guarantee you that’s the last thing he wants.. just because he posted that shit doesn’t mean anything from that clown.

He will do foookin nuttin to get this fight (of course he will keep shouting about it)

Dana should just say: if Conor wants it he gets it. That should shut him right up

You're not a very smart person if you don't think Conor will take another ass whooping for a $10-$20-$30 million pay day.
I'd get in the ring with Khalabeeb for $100k.

You're not a very smart person if you don't think Conor will take another ass whooping for a $10-$20-$30 million pay day.
I'd get in the ring with Khalabeeb for $100k.

But you'd be respectful before the fight, tho.

But you'd be respectful before the fight, tho.
I dunno…. If talking a heap of shit about him was a surefire way of tripling or quadrupling what im taking home, I might call him a terrorist too... As long as there is a ref in the cage too, the beating wont be THAT bad...……… :confused:

I dunno…. If talking a heap of shit about him was a surefire way of tripling or quadrupling what im taking home, I might call him a terrorist too... As long as there is a ref in the cage too, the beating wont be THAT bad...……… :confused:

LOL! :) Good one. Love it :).

Back