Media Conor doesn't spend much money

When you can't call your favorite fighter great anymore, just talk about his bank account, you gotta be a huge fan of the Rothschilds.
Ed Mylett and Gary V

New money

Let me guess ....
Its coming to me....

YOU ARE BROKE

Why are we supposed to give a fuck about how Conor spends his money? WTF is this the money channel or something?

Does conor give his fan's debit cards to use on his account or something? conor fans excited about his money like they are allowed to spend it.

He needs it to pay for illegitimate children and settling out of court for terrible things

Does conor give his fan's debit cards to use on his account or something? conor fans excited about his money like they are allowed to spend it.
When a person also has wealth they appreciate others also getting it
Only broke people hate others who make money

If you can't relate why even post in this op

Crab mentality

I mean this sincerely I hope one day you get to taste what it's like to be wealthy

People make fun of him for renting cars all the time lol.

At least he is not into hypebeast , fear god, yeezy horrible looking superexpensive “clothes” that LA azn kids wear for 5000 bucks a piece .....The man dresses well most of the times, maybe suits too tight for my taste but still...

Yep, smart dude. he leaves tags on fur coats so that he can return them after his media day.

Ironically, it's Conor's fame and wealth that is his downfall as a fighter...he'd rather be getting drunk on proper 12 and party with celebs than dedicate himself to training at this point. Fighters whose style is based on timing and reflexes tend to age incredibly fast when they're on the wrong side of 30 and like to party.

Props to him for cashing out, but his fans should recognize his wealth and fame is a hindrance at this point to fighting career; he's not the type of guy with the discipline to maintain sobriety.

He needs it to pay for illegitimate children and settling out of court for terrible things
Whoever the "famous Irish sports star" is, has been implicated in more than one assault in the last year, along with members of his entourage. Not sure how much each of those situations would cost to go away.

giphy.gif

Hahahah end thread..may exact thought when reading

That's not suprising...celebrities are often given free clothes, free meals, free electronics, ect because it's a cheap form of advertising. Giving Conor a few suits worth 15K or whatever is nothing to the designer, because when he's photographed or videotaped wearing the brand and it is then splashed all over traditional and digital media, its like getting advertising for pennies on the dollar of what it would normally cost. Comping Conor's fancy meal and/or booze...chump change compared to the 'buzz' a restaurant or club gets for having celebrity clientele. It sucks, but the people with the most money get the most free stuff because of this effect.

Neither do I but that's because I'm skint.

Back