Media Conor doesn't spend much money

Ed Mylett and Gary V

New money

Let me guess ....
Its coming to me....

YOU ARE BROKE

I am not rich but I am not broke by any means, freedom for me is finding a simple and inexpensive way of living which isn't really hard when you aren't a totally brainwashed money-worshipping tool. I prefer working less hours and having more free time than having to keep a high maintenance way of life.

Why do you care so much about how much money people make? Oh BTW, it was a rhetorical question, don't bother responding because I have seen enough of your shit posts already so welcome to my ignore list.

Last edited:
Ironically, it's Conor's fame and wealth that is his downfall as a fighter...he'd rather be getting drunk on proper 12 and party with celebs than dedicate himself to training at this point. Fighters whose style is based on timing and reflexes tend to age incredibly fast when they're on the wrong side of 30 and like to party.

Props to him for cashing out, but his fans should recognize his wealth and fame is a hindrance at this point to fighting career; he's not the type of guy with the discipline to maintain sobriety.
He made that pretty clear from the get-go, entertaining fighter for sure
I know it´s been a meme of Conor blessing his opponent but look at the opponents who have been blessed.

right after they receive that ppv check they are all about the money.

I don't think any rational fan of the sport thought Conor unbeatable, he is just one fun fighter from the press to the fight

I am not rich but I am not broke by any means, freedom for me is finding a way to live a simple and inexpensive way of living which isn't really hard when you aren't a totally brainwashed money-worshipping tool. I prefer working less hours and having more free time than having to keep a high maintenance way of life.

Why do you care so much about how much money people make? Oh BTW, it was a rhetorical question, don't bother responding because I have seen enough of your shit posts already so welcome to my ignore list.
ok sure, and I never said money I said wealth, do you know the difference

That's deep man.

Don't get me wrong, if you like to dress sharp, I have no problem with that but if you need the approval of society to know if you are "in style" or not then you have no personal taste and the "brainwashed masses" comment still stands. It's all about consumerism and flash, vanity and shallowness.

When a person also has wealth they appreciate others also getting it
Only broke people hate others who make money

If you can't relate why even post in this op

Crab mentality

I mean this sincerely I hope one day you get to taste what it's like to be wealthy
Nobody believes you.

You seem like the kinda douche that fell for the Tony Robbins pyramid scheme and tried to sell all your high school pals on becoming a better person just a few short years after you were trying to sell them adderall, but nobody believed you so you went back to selling phones at T-Mobile. Get bent.

This is coming from somebody who makes good money, yet doesn’t give a fuck about what other people make.

still salty about aldo I see

Nope, way to miss the point but of course you have to find a way to rationalize which says a lot more about how your mind works than mine. I am here to talk about FIGHTING, if you want to talk about money, go to a finance forum or something.

Nope, way to miss the point but of course you have to find a way to rationalize which says a lot more about how your mind works than mine. I am here to talk about FIGHTING, if you want to talk about money, go to a finance forum or something.

i've never said anything about finance, i was talking about aldo getting dieded

giphy.gif

I'll take the bait... I honestly doubt someone gave him the BMW i8 or Lambo Gallardo. Why Gallardo? Rich people buy Aventadors. Pretty sure he bought both of them used. Still expensive, nice cars and think he now has a brand new Rolls as well but Rolls doesn't give out free cars, even to A-list celebs.

Back