Conor DOMINATES truly elite fighters who go and beat everyone else. Conor's resume is so under-rated

Look at Poirier. Now go look at how Conor made him look like an amature

Look at Holloway now. Conor was only 23 when he outclassed Holloway. It was only Conor's 2nd UFC fight ever and Conor out classed him with a bad knee. Holloway hasn't lost since Conor son'd him

Alvarez too. No one has ever made Alvarez look like that

Conor's wins stand the test of time. Conor's performances are out of the matrix. No one makes truly elite fighters in their primes look like amatures the way Conor does

Khabib is sherdog's new propaganda goldenboy, and yet Khabib has only 1 win over any current top 10 LW.

It's insane how under appreciated Conor is, and how under rated Conor is

Conor has one of the best resumes in MMA, and Conor's accomplishments were under USADA testing too

I view Conor as the true GOAT of modern drug tested MMA

Porier is a good fighter but even Michael Johnson slept him

Alvarez is just a few fights removed of losing to Cerrone and barely beating Pettis and Melendez (and was losing to Dustin before the illegal knee)

Holloway has gone undefeated since the Conor fight, meanwhile Conor has lost to Diaz

giphy.gif

tumblr_ogk9qm0Xay1r7vh24o1_500.gif

I mean, if you're going to play the MMAth game at least play it right.

Conor looks great with early KO's and not so great when the fight continues.

i dont really care about that shit when i type on message boards, I just type really fast so I dont really think about it.

Its an actual skill, try it out sometime instead of chicken pecking your keyboard
I type with my tongue.
1518657855589.jpg

6 of those months were spent preparing for the Floyd fight. The earliest he could have came back was at UFC 219 but Tony was injured and the negotiations were in the early stages.

What's delaying Conor's come back is the negotiations. Conor has a ton of money plus a huge leverage over the UFC from a negotiating stand point that's why it's taking so much time to come up with a deal. Conor has become on the same level or bigger than the UFC and when this happens negotiations aren't going to go as as smooth as they did when Conor was making 1-2m per fight.
Wrong.

Conor looks great with early KO's and not so great when the fight continues.
Isn't he 2-1 in fights that go over 2 rounds, including the complete dismantling of Holloway...with a torn ACL? That's a strange opinion.

Isn't he 2-1 in fights that go over 2 rounds, including the complete dismantling of Holloway...with a torn ACL? That's a strange opinion.

That fight was a long time ago and his more recent fights show something different.

Look at Poirier. Now go look at how Conor made him look like an amature

Look at Holloway now. Conor was only 23 when he outclassed Holloway. It was only Conor's 2nd UFC fight ever and Conor out classed him with a bad knee. Holloway hasn't lost since Conor son'd him

Alvarez too. No one has ever made Alvarez look like that

Conor's wins stand the test of time. Conor's performances are out of the matrix. No one makes truly elite fighters in their primes look like amatures the way Conor does

Khabib is sherdog's new propaganda goldenboy, and yet Khabib has only 1 win over any current top 10 LW.

It's insane how under appreciated Conor is, and how under rated Conor is

Conor has one of the best resumes in MMA, and Conor's accomplishments were under USADA testing too

I view Conor as the true GOAT of modern drug tested MMA

He also barely escaped with his life Nate twice (he may have won on the judges scorecards, but no one here thinks, if they were locked in that cage forever... Nate wouldn't be the one stepping out).

Also, Joe Duffy.

He... Refused...To...Defend!!!

Is it that fucking hard? How are you supposed to respect someone who wins a belt and then won’t fight? Pretty pathetic.

The subforum should never have been deleted.

Now we have this.

Poirier actually produced some good offense in his fight with Conor, for as long as that fight lasted. He tagged McGregor with some good shots. It's just that his chin didn't hold up, as Conor predicted.

It wasn't his chin - dude got clipped in the back of the head. That would've put anyone down.

Who? The guy who used to fight a year or two ago? Yeah he could have been the best wish he would have defended his belt at least once.

WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE INSECURE LEPRACHAUN?

It wasn't his chin - dude got clipped in the back of the head. That would've put anyone down.
I kinda more meant metaphorically -- basically, that Poirier wasn't able to take Conor's shots. He hit him with two hard lefts shortly before that ending sequence. I had a feeling that Dustin was going down regardless.

It's besides the point, but I don't think the shots you're talking about were cleanly to the back of the head, but it's hard to tell. It could just have easily been the temple. Then he finished him with clean GNP shots to the chin to end the fight.

6 of those months were spent preparing for the Floyd fight. The earliest he could have came back was at UFC 219 but Tony was injured and the negotiations were in the early stages.

What's delaying Conor's come back is the negotiations. Conor has a ton of money plus a huge leverage over the UFC from a negotiating stand point that's why it's taking so much time to come up with a deal. Conor has become on the same level or bigger than the UFC and when this happens negotiations aren't going to go as as smooth as they did when Conor was making 1-2m per fight.

Whatever you say, man.

He can price himself out of all the fights he doesn't want to take. Now he has nothing to risk because he's not a champion and he'll have the Diaz fight lined up in 2 months.

Stay Ready

I'm allowed to use satire to poke fun at you. You should learn about literary devices with your few remaining iq points. Again, not once did I say Dustin wasn't a good win for Conor. Pretty soon you're gonna run out of straws here. You implied that Conor beating Dustin was the same Khabib beating RDA, which is bullshit. RDA was a more accomplished, highly regarded fighter than Dustin at the time. That much is out of debate.

I don't think you understand what you are saying... my original post said both RDA and poirier are good wins for Conor and Khabib which you just said you agree with, yet you keep trying to argue with me by comparing how good of a win both of them are? I never once said that poirier is better than RDA, which it seems like your whole argument is revolving around.

Just because RDA ended up being a champ doesn't mean he was better at the time that they fought, since he wasn't a champion when Khabib beat him obviously.

You need to get out more man.

Back