Conor dropping some poetic BJJ knowledge, khabib may get subbed

He came forward a lot vs Barboza, and at times I thought it was very risky and sloppy, but he was not overreaching. And he always kept his hands up. Far different from how Aldo and Conor closed the distance. he would not do it in the same way vs Conor anyways
bro it's not aldo lmao, i can't tell if you are just trolling now

just like brock surviving mark hunt walkoff KO would happen, i agree
you make no sense, but we get it your a die hard brock fan had to throw something in, but brock surviving a hunt k.o isn't in the same spectra as conor subbing khabib don't kid yourself

Aldo is overreaching in a frantic attempt to land (which he did). McGregor had to worry about nothing except taking what Aldo gave and landing his better. When Khabib comes in, he won't be over reaching, and Conor will be mentally on guard for the clinch, double leg along with the strikes...

Lmao Conor haters are such idiots. Can't even tell the difference between Aldo and Alvarez.

And lol at Khabib not overreaching that's all he does.

you make no sense, but we get it your a die hard brock fan had to throw something in, but brock surviving a hunt k.o isn't in the same spectra as conor subbing khabib don't kid yourself
go back and look at the threads, sherdog gave brock about a .01% chance of surviving hunt since he doesn't like to get hit

Hold on.. So Conor is explaining why he didn’t finish his choke in that position, and the explains what he should have done, and that results in your “poetic” conclusion? Hah..

Oh, and he finishes the post with a reason for demanding millions.. because Khabib with inevitably take him to the ground.

You obviously spent more time wrestling than in class, bozo. I never claimed betterness wasn't a word, just that there are way more appropriate ones. Hit the books instead of other dudes buttocks, skippy.
View attachment 323383

did you read the definition? it is quality of being superior, the word which you said I should have used instead. I am simply two steps ahead of you.

Conor could catch him coming forward, but it's naive to pretend that Khabib wouldn't be Conor's hardest matchup. Ferg is an easy matchup compared to the Russian

What about Gonzaga KOing Cro Cop...? Or Mir, or Schaub or Nelson. Lmao

did you read the definition? it is quality of being superior, the word which you said I should have used instead. I am simply two steps ahead of you.
Boy are you ever gotten to! Was it hard to take time off from swinging on Conor's nutsack to reply to my posts? I'm glad I could be of help, kid.
1512351580038.jpg

What about Gonzaga KOing Cro Cop...? Or Mir, or Schaub or Nelson. Lmao
heavyweights k.oing another heavyweight still wouldn't be as crazy as conor subbing khabib. Gongzaga landing the LHK to do it I wouldn't put in the same category tho. but yea the rest of your post is just stupid for obvious reasons

Boy are you ever gotten to! Was it hard to take time off from swinging on Conor's nutsack to reply to my posts? I'm glad I could be of help, kid.
View attachment 323385

nothing I have posted is intimating any bit of rustle. You are the one posting outlandish photos to try and bolster your lack of a third digit in your IQ scores

I've honestly lost count of how many times this has been posted at this point.

heavyweights k.oing another heavyweight still wouldn't be as crazy as conor subbing khabib. Gongzaga landing the LHK to do it I wouldn't put in the same category tho. but yea the rest of your post is just stupid for obvious reasons

It's the exact same category lmao, unless youre admitted Mirko isn't as skilled as people think he is

Back