Conor dropping some poetic BJJ knowledge, khabib may get subbed

go back and look at the threads, sherdog gave brock about a .01% chance of surviving hunt since he doesn't like to get hit
he doesn't like to get hit that's always been his biggest problem for sure, but hunts issue has always been wioth his ground, brocks a genetic and lab altered wrestling freak, that fight going the way it did isn't nearly as shock as conor subbing khabib would be

The floor of the Octagon is an ocean, Khabib is a fucking shark and Conor doesn't even know how to swim. Conor could only prevail if he stayed out of the water.

bro it's not aldo lmao, i can't tell if you are just trolling now
I did think it was the Aldo gift lol but so what. Both guys were desperately trying to land stries. Conor sits back and times the shit. His good footwork helps set it up. But when Khabib comes in its with purpose, not desperation, and Conor will be wary of what that purpose is, whether it's level change, clinch or the strikes. The footwork won't save him in this case. only chance is to land the perect shot which has less than 50% chance of happening IMO becuase of that doubt Khabib gives all his oppenents.

Most likely outcome if that perfect shot doesn't come... Khabib comes in, Conor trys to keep distance, and winds up with his back to the cage and you know how that's gonna go. This is a terrible match up for your boy.

It's the exact same category lmao.
I mean to say I would put the LHK from gongzaga in the same category, just the actual method was crazy. But a heavyweight koing another heavyweight is no where near as crazy ass thinking conor would sub anyone let alone a grappling guru like khabib
lmao you don't understand something so basic

nothing I have posted is intimating any bit of rustle. You are the one posting outlandish photos to try and bolster your lack of a third digit in your IQ scores
In this battle of wits, you have shown up unarmed. You're gotten to and off your game plan, much like Conor vs Nate 1. I have you rattled on your little size 7 feet, and now you’re panic wrestling.
Feelsgoodman.
1487636083737s.jpg

I did think it was the Aldo gift lol but so what. Both guys were desperately trying to land stries. Conor sits back and times the shit. His good footwork helps set it up. But when Khabib comes in its with purpose, not desperation, and Conor will be wary of what that purpose is, whether it's level change, clinch or the strikes. The footwork won't save him in this case. only chance is to land the perect shot which has less than 50% chance of happening IMO becuase of that doubt Khabib gives all his oppenents.

Most likely outcome if that perfect shot doesn't come... Khabib comes in, Conor trys to keep distance, and winds up with his back to the cage and you know how that's gonna go. This is a terrible match up for your boy.
aldo wasn't desperately trying to land anything it was the start of the fight and he did an attack he has done 1,000 times before. Just like khabib stalks forward and throws shitty punches with no defense every single time

I mean to say I would put the LHK from gongzaga in the same category, just the actual method was crazy. But a heavyweight koing another heavyweight is no where near as crazy ass thinking conor would sub anyone let alone a grappling guru like khabib
lmao you don't understand something so basic

Do you see the likes of Joshua and Wilder Jr getting KOed by Schaub? Lmao

Hilarious when people use the HW excuse

In this battle of wits, you have shown up unarmed. You're gotten to and off your game plan, much like Conor vs Nate 1. I have you rattled on your little size 7 feet, and now you’re panic wrestling.
Feelsgoodman.
View attachment 323389

oh look another pictures from 4-chan to go along with your post, how predictable, get back to paying attention in your middle school rather than posting on sherdog

oh look another pictures from 4-chan to go along with your post, how predictable, get back to paying attention in your middle school rather than posting on sherdog
Wow...nice comeback. Did your fratboy squad help you with that?
1492120828333s.jpg

aldo wasn't desperately trying to land anything it was the start of the fight and he did an attack he has done 1,000 times before. Just like khabib stalks forward and throws shitty punches with no defense every single time
Okay so when it's convenient to you assholes arguments, you claim that Conor was in Aldo head which caused him to over extend. Remember that's what mystic Mac predicted himself. Now all of a sudden Aldo always charges in head first in the opening 10 seconds of fight somehow. Which one is it.

Exactly, people don't understand this. When they see it first hand you can bet they'll use it as an excuse to why Khabib lost, and pretend like Khabib wont do it again and easily wins a rematch.

Do you see the likes of Joshua and Wilder Jr getting KOed by Schaub? Lmao

Hilarious when people use the HW excuse
whats hilarious about a huge guy with punching power that trains to knock people out knocking someone out? how do you not see the difference between that and a guy like conor who is known for his shitty grappling subbing a guy like khabib who is known to be the best grappler in the ufc?

lots of things here are hilarious, but me throwing personal insults wont get the point across any better so ill leave them out

Betting on Conor by submission and winning would make you the richest man on all planets

whats hilarious about a huge guy with punching power that trains to knock people out knocking someone out? how do you not see the difference between that and a guy like conor who is known for his shitty grappling subbing a guy like khabib who is known to be the best grappler in the ufc?

lots of things here are hilarious, but me throwing personal insults wont get the point across any better so ill leave them out

No some reject on Sherdog that has no clue about grappling thinks he has shitty grappling. Lmao

Man, if Conor does do it Im afraid for your sanity! You aren't mentally stable enough to handle that.

Haha Conor would never grapple with Khabib.

I would actually say Khabib has a higher chance of finishing it on the feet than Conor has by sub.

He woud look like a fish out of water grappling with Khabib. And he knows it.

No some reject on Sherdog that has no clue about grappling thinks he has shitty grappling. Lmao

Man, if Conor does do it Im afraid for your sanity! You aren't mentally stable enough to handle that.
in comparison, conor has shitty grappling when pitted against khabib, Pointless debate with a die hard loser like yourself I get it, but yea keep exposing your level of nut hugger to a random cage fighter that doesn't effect your life what so ever. Good talk man

in comparison, conor has shitty grappling when pitted against khabib, Pointless debate with a die hard loser like yourself I get it, but yea keep exposing your level of nut hugger to a random cage fighter that doesn't effect your life what so ever. Good talk man

LMAO! You have ZERO clue what you are looking at, you thinking schaub and gonzaga striking is comparable to Conor's grappling only proves that.

nothing I have posted is intimating any bit of rustle. You are the one posting outlandish photos to try and bolster your lack of a third digit in your IQ scores
‘Bolster’ is not used correctly here, so who is the one with two-digit IQ really...?

LMAO! You have ZERO clue what you are looking at, you thinking schaub and gonzaga striking is comparable to Conor's grappling only proves that.
schaub and Gonzaga have k.o wins over legit guys who have legit striking backrounds. conors only experience with submissions is over a guy name Dave hill and then getting submitted 3 times himself. if you cant see the difference in that its because your to bias.

I love schooling you new type of loser fans tho, its been fun kid thanks for that

Last edited:
schaub and Gonzaga have k.o wins over legit guys who have legit striking backrounds. conors only experience with submissions is over a guy name Dave hill and then getting submitted 3 times himself. if you cant see the difference in that its because your to bias.

I love schooling you new type of loser fans tho, its been fun kid thanks for that

Conor has out grappled and handled plenty of legitimate grapplers. lmao

Every time you try and share your "logic" you only contradict yourself. Lmao, I find it wildly amusing how stupid you are.

Back