Conor dropping some poetic BJJ knowledge, khabib may get subbed

Conor has out grappled and handled plenty of legitimate grapplers. lmao

Every time you try and share your "logic" you only contradict yourself. Lmao, I find it wildly amusing how stupid you are.
name one. One guy he beat grappling that makes you believe he can handle grappling with khabib.

Never contradicted myself once, I'm not sure you know what that word means.
I'm stupid says the guy so obsessed with conor he losing all logic when facts are shown.

Appreciate this, your making me look really good on sherdog today being so simple, thanks kid

I don’t understand this picture, Conor doesn’t even have a choke locked in lol

name one. One guy he beat grappling that makes you believe he can handle grappling with khabib.

Never contradicted myself once, I'm not sure you know what that word means.
I'm stupid says the guy so obsessed with conor he losing all logic when facts are shown.

Appreciate this, your making me look really good on sherdog today being so simple, thanks kid

He's outgrappled multiple black belts. Lmao. You're so deluded. Conor destroys yours and khabibs soul soon enough. I can't wait!

I'm still waiting
name one black belt he out grappled.
just one

maxresdefault.jpg

And there's so many more! lmao

But Danis beats Khabib too.

Diaz had a pretty bad leg injury that he fought with during that fight. It doesn't mean anything other than RDA gets lucky with his opponents being injured either before or during the fight.

Can't handle reality, lmao. As expected.
oh man your not trolling? lol this is hilarious

on par to be the worst string of posts for 2018, ill keep this thread stickied to put in your nomination.

No conor is not a legit grappler, black belts are indeed safe to roll with him and he has never once in his career grappled and came out on top against a legit grappler.

oh man your not trolling? lol this is hilarious

on par to be the worst string of posts for 2018, ill keep this thread stickied to put in your nomination.

No conor is not a legit grappler, black belts are indeed safe to roll with him and he has never once in his career grappled and came out on top against a legit grappler.

Lmao, you're so delusional. Just ignore reality and keep pretending Conor is an "Awful grappler" despite nothing but praise from actual experts and photographic evidence by me that you just ignore and deny. LOL!

That's all you're good for.

Lmao, you're so delusional. Just ignore reality and keep pretending Conor is an "Awful grappler" despite nothing but praise from actual experts and photographic evidence by me that you just ignore and deny. LOL!

That's all you're good for.
I stated all facts. that's no delusion, I'm starting to think you don't know what that means, but after this conversation I'm convinced you don't know what a lot of things mean

I stated all facts. that's no delusion, I'm starting to think you don't know what that means, but after this conversation I'm convinced you don't know what a lot of things mean

"No Conor is not a legit grappler" is an opinion, not a fact. Although it doesn't surprise me you don't know the difference.

"Conor hasn't outgrappled a legit grappler" is false, not a fact. I provided evidence, you did not.

Time to go on the ignore list with the other delusional idiots!

"No Conor is not a legit grappler" is an opinion, not a fact. Although it doesn't surprise me you don't know the difference.

"Conor hasn't outgrappled a legit grappler" is false, not a fact. I provided evidence, you did not.

you never provided any evidence., the only actual fight evidence of conors grappling is him getting submitted 3 times, that's it. you posted a photo of him rolling in practice isn't evidence of him out grappling a legit grappler, you retard lol what is wrong with you
Facts, conor has been submitted 3 times. once recently. In fights he has never out grappled anyone. Those are facts and not opinions, an opinion would be you need serious psychiatric help, any grown man that is this delusional about another grown man has some serious complex issues they need to deal with.

evidence 1, first nate fight
evidence 2, the mendes fight
both those guys jumped off the coach and out grappled conor. Conor has never in a fight out grappled anyone, that's a fact, ignor all you want, id have a hard time dealing with being so wrong myself

That is the most owned ive seen someone get on sherdog in a while bud, id chuck me on your ignore list after that too hahahahaha loser

Back