Conor fans embrace Khabib

Massapiece

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Its time for the fanboys to jump ship and climb on board team Khabib. Root for him to win every fight.
Conor is a broken fighter but every Khabib win helps ease your pain just a little because you can always say "he lost to the LW goat".... if Khabib loses that just moves your boy further down the totem pole.
Khabib bless.

Just like they think Floyd is the boxing goat lol

Isn't half the problem with Conor his fanbase?

Can I just like both?

Join us, we have hallal cookies.

Alhamdullila

Its time for the fanboys to jump ship and climb on board team Khabib. Root for him to win every fight.
Conor is a broken fighter but every Khabib win helps ease your pain just a little because you can always say "he lost to the LW goat".... if Khabib loses that just moves your boy further down the totem pole.
Khabib bless.
I always liked Khabib and had him winning but gave Conor a chance if he could catch him. Conor isn't the number one person in the LW division I would pick to beat Khabib.

Na, could never get behind someone who doesn't like bacon or beer, got to have some standards.

The leprechauns will always hold bitterness to whoever else beats Conor. Khabib, Floyd, and Nate ALL lose rematches with him. Just ask them they'll tell you lol.

Back