Conor fans : From Clean head off to Conor doesn't even care if he wins .

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score
Crazy how many fans not me , but most started with the battle cry of head clean off to now saying conor will lose , he doesn't care if he wins he is making his money

Us true fans know he will win because he will punch and bring an exotic fighting style that no one in boxing has seen for over 100 years

• this is for entertainment purposes , the opinions of the op do not represent the views of this fine website and thus is not responsible if you rage and get salty•

Why did Conor wear a snake symbol
Dude is snake ?
IMG_2379.jpg

Why did Conor wear a snake symbol
Dude is snake ?
IMG_2379.jpg
God, this guy is a fucking caricature with all of his peacocking bullshit. I hate that he's popular for it.

God, this guy is a fucking caricature with all of his peacocking bullshit. I hate that he's popular for it.
He is good at marketing the target audience,

I feel he bite ( do snakess bite ) more than he can chew

It's ok. It's very obvious you can't afford any clothing, much less Gucci. I don't expect you to understand.
Lol at not knowing who Christine is
Do you even shop?

Last edited:
Crazy how many fans not me , but most started with the battle cry of head clean off to now saying conor will lose , he doesn't care if he wins he is making his money

Us true fans know he will win because he will punch and bring an exotic fighting style that no one in boxing has seen for over 100 years

• this is for entertainment purposes , the opinions of the op do not represent the views of this fine website and thus is not responsible if you rage and get salty•

XIj7e3u.png

This is a glorified episode of bum fights

TS why are you pants on in your avatar? be a man like Conor

Back