Conor fans, what stage are you on?

Mortal Wombat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
13512733_f520.jpg

After the inevitable happened, we saw on Sherdog that the main ass lickers left the site leaving their McGronx to get smashed by the rest. Typical really, but we can say that Shock is over after a few days after the fight. Denial and Anger was going crazy and not though not totally gone, for the most part they have.

Now we have seen that Bargaining (But but he won round 3) has been around for a few days but I'm worried (not really) we haven't seen them drop into Depression yet. Which begs the question.....Will they ever seek realistic solutions and find the way forward?

We're always cool. Win or lose. Haters like you however are apparently stuck for life, hating on Conor forever, win or lose lol...

Conor fans before fight: Happy and taking inspiration win or lose.
Conor fans after fight: Happy and taking inspiration win or lose.

Conor haters before fight: Bitter, hating on Conor, jealous/envious etc.
Conor haters after fight: Bitter, hating on Conor, jealous/envious etc.

Have fun with that :D

We're always cool. Win or lose. Haters like you however are apparently stuck for life, hating on Conor forever, win or lose lol...
hahahaha have you seen whats been written lately. also which mod is such a sulky bitch

hahahaha have you seen whats been written lately. also which mod is such a sulky bitch

Yes I've seen what's written. The haters are focused on hating on Conor just like they were before. While the fans carry on.

I think it's because the haters know that even though Conor lost he's still made history and made millions and will be a HOF'er talked about forever. It just triggers you guys to the bitter end.

You can talk about Khabib taking Conor's soul but Conor evidently owns yours and many others souls and converts them to cash on the reg :D

Yes I've seen what's written. The haters are focused on hating on Conor just like they were before. While the fans carry on.

I think it's because the haters know that even though Conor lost he's still made history and made millions and will be a HOF'er talked about forever. It just triggers you guys to the bitter end.

You can talk about Khabib taking Conor's soul but Conor evidently owns yours and many others souls and converts them to cash on the reg :D
but why do you feel the need to stand up for such a shit person? he doesn't even know you?

Well all you've proven here is your so obsessed and triggered by Conor is that thats all you care about, do you even remember the name of the fighter that beat him last week? That level of obsessed hatred isnt healthy son, I think you might need some professional help.

Well all you've proven here is your so obsessed and triggered by Conor is that thats all you care about, do you even remember the name of the fighter that beat him last week? That level of obsessed hatred isnt healthy son, I think you might need some professional help.
making you waste your time to stand up for conor is hilarious.

making you waste your time to stand up for conor is hilarious.

Says the guy who's wasting his time being a hater. You're just drilling negativity into your psyche. It's obvious that you're bitter and it's taken control of you lol

You probably don't think you have any potential in life so you waste your time trying to tear others down who you view as above you like Conor and his fans.

Says the guy who's wasting his time being a hater. You're just drilling negativity into your psyche. It's obvious that you're bitter and it's taken control of you lol

You probably don't think you have any potential in life so you waste your time trying to tear others down who you view as above you like Conor and his fans.
keep crying you sulky bitch
ZdorovKirillVladimirovich_0.jpg

Back