Conor giving us History lessons about Dagestan then Khabib Owns him "Y Speak english, not Irish? "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irish speak english.....Go to Ireland, it's fucking english.

Irish got cucked by the English yet he is giving shit to Khabib about Dagestan.

Khabib is speaking English, omg he was cucked by the English! He owned himself with his own diss...

Logic?

It was a good comeback.. I didn't expect that from Khabib. And it stunned Conor a bit. Not much else though..

I'm majority of Irish ancestry, but this obnoxious, booze pushing fool in no way represents me. I hope Khabib gives him a proper beating.

shit hole called Ireland

Capital city of Dagestan, Makhachkala...

9094636-3x2-940x627.jpg

makhachkala-in-pictures-BPF14C.jpg

boston-bombers-links-to-dagestan-russia-dagestan-makhachkala-ext-gv-video-id649403838

The reasons I posted are legitimate, how many fights are in Britain? ... the fuck is that logic?
Fights have nothing to do with it. The reason English is the major language in a Ireland is because gaelic was banned.
There is a massive gaelic revival atm though and lots of 25 under are trying to learn it.

Lol?

McGregor was saying how his family was there fighting off the English like warriors, so Khabib asked him why they speak English. The implication being that they clearly didn't fight very hard if they all speak English now.

Makes total sense, don't insult something because it's gone over your head.

Who has their independence again? LOL

And then Conor responded to Khabib in his native Irish tongue, shutting Khabib up and making Khabib look stupid

Conor's line about Khabib disrespecting Putin was way better and actually had Khabib shook lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back