Conor got strength mogged by Faber. Khabib took down Cormier.

100action

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
How is it fathomable people think Conor has anything more than a 10% chance of winning?

Look at Faber putting conor's back against the wall without trying in a supreme demonstration of strength. Now look at Cormier going 100% and getting taken down by khabib:

Dude 2010 account this pathetic. I guess the closer we get to the fight, the lower the IQ of the average poster. TS is hovering in the 20 territory.

This thread will be mod mogged.

This will be vodka vs whiskey

DC was trying super hard

hqdefault.jpg

Conor destroyed a man literally tree times his size w/body shots if playful sparring counts.

Khabib has great TD but in this vid i think Cormier is tired, maybe he was prepping for a fight and had 3 or 4 guys wrestle after another, they do that in training.

Dude 2010 account this pathetic. I guess the closer we get to the fight, the lower the IQ of the average poster. TS is hovering in the 20 territory.
Coming from a 2017 noob LOL

And your avatar shows how bias you are as well as the fact you cant fathom the fact Conor may get destroyed.

Its ok. SHERDOG shoulders to cry on will be available following the fight.

How is it fathomable people think Conor has anything more than a 10% chance of winning?

Look at Faber putting conor's back against the wall without trying in a supreme demonstration of strength. Now look at Cormier going 100% and getting taken down by khabib:

Wtf is with Conor there -almost made me like Faber. The way he went barging in that restroom was suspect -like Dicky level suspect

Dee looked hot af in that first vid.

For sure. Khabib (pbuh) should make Dee (soon to be renamed Khadeeja) his second or third wife after he beats the shit out of Connie, inshallah.

For sure. Khabib (pbuh) should make Dee (soon to be renamed Khadeeja) his second or third wife after he beats the shit out of Connie, inshallah.
make an honest woman out of that unwed mother.

make an honest woman out of that unwed mother.

The hijab actually enhances feminine beauty as it leads women to pay much more attention to beautifying their eyes and faces in general, so imagine how hot Dagestani Dee would be?

tenor.gif

OP's points have been taken into account and found to be lacking in any sense at all. You fail, madam.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back