Conor has brutally KO'd 3 of the 4 fighters in UFC Calgary's main and co-main event

Let's act like he was a guy who was in the spotlight for only 2 years. And now hasn't competed in MMA for nearly 2 years at this point, and has no fight currently scheduled. How about that?
Revisionist.

Spotlight for 2 years, but building up steam since '13 to become the biggest star in the sport ever.

Name a bigger fighter in MMA than Conor ever...... you cant.

But hey, he's only been in the spotlight for 2 years but still seems to be breaking records year on year.

It was just last year he was in the second biggest fight ever in boxing..... in a sport different to his own.

Conor is bigger than MMA at this point. It doesnt matter what you think.

I do wish he fought more though in MMA.

The UFC PPV King does what the hell he wants.

And MMA crybabies still keep him in top forum threads 2 years later.
And given the shit he spends his money on he'll be broke in 2 years if he never fights again.

Defend the belt or vacate it.

And given the shit he spends his money on he'll be broke in 2 years if he never fights again.

Defend the belt or vacate it.

'spends his money on...'

Damn, you are really emotionally invested into a guy who actually fulfilled his dream.

uh..okay?

his haters still make threads about him and are even more obsessed with him than his fans. won't talk about them though eh?
This isn't a thread created by a hater. Why would i talk about his haters in this thread?

Revisionist.

Spotlight for 2 years, but building up steam since '13 to become the biggest star in the sport ever.

Name a bigger fighter in MMA than Conor ever...... you cant.

But hey, he's only been in the spotlight for 2 years but still seems to be breaking records year on year.

It was just last year he was in the second biggest fight ever in boxing..... in a sport different to his own.

Conor is bigger than MMA at this point. It doesnt matter what you think.

I do wish he fought more though in MMA.
Dude, the point is that MMA was MMA before the 2 years he became a huge start. And it's still MMA right now. He hasn't fought in 19 months, and has no fight scheduled. People need to move on. At least until he comes back.

MMA fans have been saying this for 12 years. Nothing has changed.

Conor has the top 4 UFC PPVs buys in history.

UFC 202 Diaz vs. McGregor 2 2016.08.20 1,600,000
UFC 196 McGregor vs. Diaz 2016.03.05 1,317,000
UFC 205 Alvarez vs. McGregor 2016.11.12 1,300,000
UFC 194 Aldo vs. McGregor 2015.12.12 1,200,000
Except those are all made up numbers.

Btw Jeremy would KO him stiff as a board

giphy.gif

And the point is what?

He also lost to to Nate 1 (quit) and had to resort to running away and spot fighting to not get finished again.

Then the mayweather thing where his so-called great boxing was put of full exposer as nothing more than a hype job -despite having at least a 2 weight classes advantage and youth.

Hasn't fought in almost a year and the most significant thing he's done is fuck fighters over by throwing a large object throw a moving vehicle. I.E. being fucking entitled degenerate.

Who has conor knocked out cold and not a tko stoppage?

And the point is what?

He also lost to to Nate 1 (quit) and had to resort to running away and spot fighting to not get finished again.

Then the mayweather thing where his so-called great boxing was put of full exposer as nothing more than a hype job -despite having at least a 2 weight classes advantage and youth.

Hasn't fought in almost a year and the most significant thing he's done is fuck fighters over by throwing a large object throw a moving vehicle. I.E. being fucking entitled degenerate.

Man if you could see this comment when not deluded by hate, you'd laugh just as badly as I would....{<doc}{<jordan}
Except those are all made up numbers.

Btw Jeremy would KO him stiff as a board
Im sure the UFC would prop up numbers, but Im also certain they wouldnt put such a huge budget behind him if the returns werent as good nor would I think WME would buy the UFC after the most profitable year its ever had....

Yeah he TKO's people but when the 4th man Jeremy Stephens hits them they won't fucking move
That was one of the worst things I've ever seen. Jeremy, even now, is pretty well unknown by everyone and he calls out the most infamous person in the UFC and everyone starts laughing. Seemed like high school.

Calm down folks and let Conor settle his legal issues first, which are due this week. We can expect an announcement shortly after.

imo Nico Mantano has more balls than Conor. She's defending her title knowing she doesn't have much of a chance. Conor gave up his title and would rather retire than take the beating Khabib would put on him.

Wasnt actually the biggest fight in history tho?

Not a big Conor fan, but would love to watch him fight more.

18 months ago....

Demetrious Johnson last fought 15 months ago...but that UFC Champion is okay.

How is 20.5 months and 9.25 18 months and 15 months?Are you seriously retarded?I see idiots making shit up like this all the time here.

Last edited:
Back