Conor has officially lost his aura. He's finished

I'd give Conor a puncher's chance against Clay Guida.

Let that sink in.

Idiot...he was and is that good. Just look at his resume.

He may be on his way out from the top, but you cannot discredit what he has done.
You know that his resume consists of only two LW fights in the UFC, one of which he lost badly, and zero title defenses, right? His record indicates a prospect that never really showed how far he can go by taking enough top 5 fights.

He thrived as the underdog. He can't handle being the favourite.

He should fight James Vic next. Thats the level I think he is at lightweight.

His last 2 losses he’s only lost to undefeated Khabib and undefeated Mayweather Jr

That’s an unfair(?) measuring stick, simply put: *no human beings on earth* have professionally beat Khabib and Floyd

He can always fight Paulie

Diaz 3 would sell get.
Then get another shot at Champ -Khabib or Tony.
If he wins - superfight with GSP.
If he loses - boxing farewell fight.

Invest money in whiskey and somewhere else wisely, then retire.

He would get beat by Nate again imo.

yeah' he's done.
C'mon, we all know that fight is a completely different ball game at 155 opposed to 170.

Unless Conor has truly mentally checked out, he will be getting knockouts instead of knockdowns vs Diaz.

Diaz 3 would sell get.
Then get another shot at Champ -Khabib or Tony.
If he wins - superfight with GSP.
If he loses - boxing farewell fight.

Invest money in whiskey and somewhere else wisely, then retire.
He can always make it into Hollywood.

That is why it's the perfect fight for him. He can look though fighting a much taller dude.

Yeah but any Conor fight is headlining a major UFC PPV.

That's why he can't fight guys like Vick.

UFC 240: McGregor vs Vick sounds ridiculous.

Only dumbass fanboys thought he had an aura because they bought into his antics and thought his chest tattoo was cool. We’re on Sherdog, which is why it seems like there are a lot of them.

He could beat Dustin again which would give him a top 5 LW win. Potential to catch Lee early as he doesn’t seem to have the chin or striking defence of Khabib. However I see Lee taking him down and finishing him there.

LW is not a division he is going to rule over.

You're retarded.

Let that sink in.

How so?

Conor's two weaknesses.....cardio and ground game. Those happen to be Clay's two strengths.

He has a puncher's chance. Like I said.

He doesn't catch Clay coming in for a shot, he loses. Badly.

Thanks for stopping by the thread though Surge. (let that sink in haha)

A lot of people think he'll retire soon, but I think he's going to be forced to continue fighting because of his spending habits & bad investments. Look for McTapper as the next journeyman of the lightweight division.

Conor knows how to punch and look pretty he doesn't know how to fight that much was evident with all that fence grabbing, glove hooking, shorts snatching, toe clenching the cage. that's a sign of a man who doesn't allow himself to get grinded in training and put in uncomfortable positions until he becomes comfortable. He never had a aura for me he's been Irish lucky till this point.
What I want to know is who at SBG is making Conor fight? who is actually giving him an ass whopping and making Conor feel really intense pressure. Does anyone actually fight back there? are they scared too.

Make no mistakes about it Khabib has taken literally hundreds of ass whoopings of Cormier. and thats why he has no wilt and quit inside him, he don't feel LW's pressure in fights. But Conor just wilts and quits anytime someone starts fighting back. Conor has a lot of quit inside him, and I feel its because no one is pushing him in training, they all punching bags and awful fighters

I saw 10 days before UFC 229, Khabib tweeted a pic of him and Cormier training, saying "really really crazy hard training with champ champ DC, thank you". BUT Conor's coach tweeted pics of him training with a guy whos MMA record is 7-13 and only fights at local MMA events

Back