Conor has officially lost his aura. He's finished

Yeah but any Conor fight is headlining a major UFC PPV.

That's why he can't fight guys like Vick.

UFC 240: McGregor vs Vick sounds ridiculous.

Your right it dose sound crazy almost as crazy as a rematch with Khabib. He need a easy fight that can be made to look hard. Maybe cowboy next?

I94Y48U.png

Your right it dose sound crazy almost as crazy as a rematch with Khabib. He need a easy fight that can be made to look hard. Maybe cowboy next?

I'd probably pick Aldo 2, Nate 3 or Pettis.

Someone that will stand and bang with Conor.

How so?

Conor's two weaknesses.....cardio and ground game. Those happen to be Clay's two strengths.

He has a puncher's chance. Like I said.

He doesn't catch Clay coming in for a shot, he loses. Badly.

Thanks for stopping by the thread though Surge. (let that sink in haha)

Are you really comparing Khabib and Mendes' wrestling to Clay fucking Guida. I guess Conor has a punchers chance against Diego Sanchez too.

Fuck. Humans are supposed to get smarter as we evolve. Don't go the other way and ruin our progress.

I think it’s still there; if he gets destroyed yet again his next fight, it ll be the nail in the coffin.

Are you really comparing Khabib and Mendes' wrestling to Clay fucking Guida. I guess Conor has a punchers chance against Diego Sanchez too.

Fuck. Humans are supposed to get smarter as we evolve. Don't go the other way and ruin our progress.

Oh Surge, that kool aid must taste great.

Puncher's chance. Clay's coming for that TD. You know it.

If Conor doesn't stop that TD, he's losing. badly. Deep waters. Clay's cardio is insane.

Maybe it's just you don't understand what puncher's chance means. But stick with your insults.

Oh Surge, that kool aid must taste great.

Puncher's chance. Clay's coming for that TD. You know it.

If Conor doesn't stop that TD, he's losing. badly. Deep waters. Clay's cardio is insane.

Maybe it's just you don't understand what puncher's chance means. But stick with your insults.

Artem Lobov has a punchers chance against Max Holloway. That's it.

Conor is a -1000 favorite against Clay fucking Guida. That's not a punchers chance. That's a very very high likelihood he beats Guida into a living death. So disrespectful to this sport to say dumb shit like that.

Jesus, please come back quickly because we are barely holding on.

Artem Lobov has a punchers chance against Max Holloway. That's it.

Conor is a -1000 favorite against Clay fucking Guida. That's not a punchers chance. That's a very very high likelihood he beats Guida into a living death. So disrespectful to this sport to say dumb shit like that.

Jesus, please come back quickly because we are barely holding on.

Wow, never seen you triggered like this before.

Clay's strategy against Conor would take him down and drown him. Conor's only chance at beating Clay is to catch him coming in for the TD.

That's what we call " A Puncher's Chance ".

How else is Conor going to defeat Clay?

Exactly.

What I want to know is who at SBG is making Conor fight? who is actually giving him an ass whopping and making Conor feel really intense pressure. Does anyone actually fight back there? are they scared too.

Make no mistakes about it Khabib has taken literally hundreds of ass whoopings of Cormier. and thats why he has no wilt and quit inside him, he don't feel LW's pressure in fights. But Conor just wilts and quits anytime someone starts fighting back. Conor has a lot of quit inside him, and I feel its because no one is pushing him in training, they all punching bags and awful fighters

I saw 10 days before UFC 229, Khabib tweeted a pic of him and Cormier training, saying "really really crazy hard training with champ champ DC, thank you". BUT Conor's coach tweeted pics of him training with a guy whos MMA record is 7-13 and only fights at local MMA events

Not a one is pushing him at that rest home they call a mma gym all f*king yes men to lay down and camera crews ready to catch the next action shot or sweaty McGregor dick underwear pic to tweet out to his fangirlz. Conor only works on those things he's good at and puts in half ass time on the other sh!t he thinks he can avoid because he's gonna drop dudes before it comes to that.

I saw some footage of Khabib's prep for 229 AKA training is real team training, SBG is an excuse for Conor to get out of the house. I've said it before Conor's ability to talk is far greater than his ability to truly fight.

Wow, never seen you triggered like this before.

Clay's strategy against Conor would take him down and drown him. Conor's only chance at beating Clay is to catch him coming in for the TD.

That's what we call " A Puncher's Chance ".

How else is Conor going to defeat Clay?

Exactly.

How have you been watching combat sports and still not know what a punchers chance is? It's a boxing term that means any fighter has a baseline percentage chance to win just because of how dangerous the game is. The worst pro in the world has a punchers chance against the champion. Whatever percentage you think it is, usually 5-10% at least.

It has nothing to do with one of the best striker in MMA history and two division champion losing to an unranked journeyman. Conor doesn't have a punchers chance against Guida. He is the overwhelming favorite.

How have you been watching combat sports and still not know what a punchers chance is? It's a boxing term that means any fighter has a baseline percentage chance to win just because of how dangerous the game is. The worst pro in the world has a punchers chance against the champion. Whatever percentage you think it is, usually 5-10% at least.

It has nothing to do with one of the best striker in MMA history and two division champion losing to an unranked journeyman. Conor doesn't have a punchers chance against Guida. He is the overwhelming favorite.

How have you been watching combat sports and still not know what a puncher's chance is?

Set up the fight Surge. I'll bet on Clay. I like those odds. Hopefully the betting public is as clueless as you are.

He's a nightmare matchup for Conor. I'm shocked you haven't watched more of Clay's fights to know that. Fight pass is a good start.

Maybe Conor catches him coming , maybe he doesn't.

Cause if your boy doesn't do it in the first 2 rounds, he's getting drowned in deep waters. Why do you think other than 1 week notice Mendes, Conor has avoiding wrestlers his whole UFC career?

It's all down hill for him as far as wins go. The guy is too big now to drop to 145 where he had a huge size advantage and could exploit smaller fighters with his length and power for that weight class.

He is now stuck at 155, where his power is nothing special and his size and reach isnt as great. To top it off, the divisionnis filled with Killers like khabib, Tony, Lee and others who are perfeclty suited to beating him.

The question now remains......was Conor ever really that good? He is a great fighter, but he is nowhere near GOAT status like many believe.

The one punch KO power has been proven to be a myth as I've been trying to tell stubbern people for years. Without that, most in the division will outwork him and tire him out.

I personally dont see him having a chance in hell vs Tony but still want to see it because the fight and trash talk would be amazing.

Fatherhood + Boxing Purse = 1/2 2016 McGregor

The simple truth.

conor makes more money than donald trump and his woman is more cuter than kim kardashian
Lol, I'm absolutely not a Kardashian fan, but his GF being cuter is a stretch.

The nuthuggers and the haters are ridiculous. Both sides are dumb as fuck.

Conor got his ass kicked, but it doesn't mean he's finished. The guy is still elite and can still beat a lot of good fighters. I don't think he'll be champ again at LW, that was always a division full of sharks, the fact that Eddie was champ when he got a crack at the belt worked in his favor. Tbh I feel like Eddie winning it in the first place was a fluke, sort of like Bisping winning his. Still, Eddie is a good fighter and Conor demolished him. He also destroyed the 145 pound GOAT in 13 secs.

Though I don't see Conor fighting many more, seems he is very focused on his career outside the cage, I feel when there isn't anymore big fights for him to take, he will call it quits. Which at this point I think are only a few. Khabib rematch, Nate 3 and GSP.

This thread is home to some of the most idiotic drivel I've ever read.

I think you're right. This loss was a lot less shocking than the first. He needs to fight cans and freakshow fights only

The nuthuggers and the haters are ridiculous. Both sides are dumb as fuck.

Conor got his ass kicked, but it doesn't mean he's finished. The guy is still elite and can still beat a lot of good fighters. I don't think he'll be champ again at LW, that was always a division full of sharks, the fact that Eddie was champ when he got a crack at the belt worked in his favor. Tbh I feel like Eddie winning it in the first place was a fluke, sort of like Bisping winning his. Still, Eddie is a good fighter and Conor demolished him. He also destroyed the 145 pound GOAT in 13 secs.

Though I don't see Conor fighting many more, seems he is very focused on his career outside the cage, I feel when there isn't anymore big fights for him to take, he will call it quits. Which at this point I think are only a few. Khabib rematch, Nate 3 and GSP.
This is pretty spot on. I think the best scenario for Conor is to finish the Nate trilogy with a win and hope Tony beats Khabib and then he should be able to get another shot at the belt. And then a "legacy fight" with GSP or Anderson. Conor isn't "finished" but the worst thing to do would be to take another year or two away from the cage.

Back