Conor has officially lost his aura. He's finished

He was never any good because he lost his last fight. Since he did not win his last fight, I would put him in the same category as Andy Wang and Cody Mckenzie - true warriors that weren't actually as good as some thought. You, TS, knew it all along though because you are clever and not "stubbern".

"a division filled with killers" then names kevin lee.... {<jordan}

He got favorable Matchups by dana to build him up, we all know a good wrestler could beat his ass.

Style wise, he's a top 20 LW, his power only works on FW or guys dumb enough to enter his reach, has shit cardio and little wrestling on a division FULL OF WRESTLERS. the nate fights were an example of how Mcg struggles against a legit LW even on a 165 Lbs match. Overrated, overhyped by the UFC and his nuthuggers.

As a mma fan, I don't really care about Conrad McGregory but people who are interested in marketing/communication should look at him.

Artem Lobov has a punchers chance against Max Holloway. That's it.

Conor is a -1000 favorite against Clay fucking Guida. That's not a punchers chance. That's a very very high likelihood he beats Guida into a living death. So disrespectful to this sport to say dumb shit like that.

Jesus, please come back quickly because we are barely holding on.

Clay is one of the most feared guys in MMA ya bum. God you're dumb as rocks

Clay would Maul Conrad

Either a lot of trolls in this thread or just plain old Conor haters lol, got to love Sherdog.

Oh Surge, that kool aid must taste great.

Puncher's chance. Clay's coming for that TD. You know it.

If Conor doesn't stop that TD, he's losing. badly. Deep waters. Clay's cardio is insane.

Maybe it's just you don't understand what puncher's chance means. But stick with your insults.

He's still in mourning. In the anger phase, clearly. At least you're being patient with him. It'll take time to heal.

You guys are so silly. Conor will be fine. We will keep watching his fights and making threads about him.

His "aura" was gone the minute he was subbed by Nate and then TKO'd by Floyd, that if you keep in mind that he didnt join the UFC with an undefeated record to begin with.

It's all down hill for him as far as wins go. The guy is too big now to drop to 145 where he had a huge size advantage and could exploit smaller fighters with his length and power for that weight class.

He is now stuck at 155, where his power is nothing special and his size and reach isnt as great. To top it off, the divisionnis filled with Killers like khabib, Tony, Lee and others who are perfeclty suited to beating him.

The question now remains......was Conor ever really that good? He is a great fighter, but he is nowhere near GOAT status like many believe.

The one punch KO power has been proven to be a myth as I've been trying to tell stubbern people for years. Without that, most in the division will outwork him and tire him out.

I personally dont see him having a chance in hell vs Tony but still want to see it because the fight and trash talk would be amazing.

I’d favor Tony.

That said I wish continued success to his brand of whiskey and clothes or make up.

He’s great at marketing and a solid fighter.

In all fairness Conor only losses in the UFC have been to two well-known fighters in MMA whom are difficult fights for anyone @ 155. I can see him possibly getting a titleshot again, but I don't know if the hunger is there anymore he made so much money most MMA fighters dream about it + the fame.

Yep the dominating aura has been shattered. Everuone would turn a blind eye to the loss ro Diaz but now he's been taken apart like this. Hrs just another fighter

It's all down hill for him as far as wins go. The guy is too big now to drop to 145 where he had a huge size advantage and could exploit smaller fighters with his length and power for that weight class.

He is now stuck at 155, where his power is nothing special and his size and reach isnt as great. To top it off, the divisionnis filled with Killers like khabib, Tony, Lee and others who are perfeclty suited to beating him.

The question now remains......was Conor ever really that good? He is a great fighter, but he is nowhere near GOAT status like many believe.

The one punch KO power has been proven to be a myth as I've been trying to tell stubbern people for years. Without that, most in the division will outwork him and tire him out.

I personally dont see him having a chance in hell vs Tony but still want to see it because the fight and trash talk would be amazing.
Quite obviously he's lost his hunger. Complete night and day from when he first entered the UFC vs now

He lost his aura when he lost to Diaz a long time ago

But he's an entertaining fighter

The Hyperbole in this thread has reached critical levels. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oh you mean the “stuck in the mud” division... LMAO!!!

lol the only aura he had was a fake gangster attitude that was hyped by UFC but he ran into a real gangster and got punked

Khabib is a real gangster for starting a brawl after the fight that Conor, the fake gangster, immediately jumped in and started fighting multiple people?

Back