Conor haters are hurting the sport

Say no to gay jesus
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Conor only fought Khabib because of the shitty narrative that Rogan pushed in the Iaquinta fight of Khabib's "novice striking" lol its fair to say that Khabib did that on purpose to bait Conor into a fight. Lets see if he fights Lee or Ferg after this defeat, my guess is that he fights Diaz.

Conor signed up to fight a guy who is the best in the world at Conor's greatest weakness (wrestling/control). Straight up, that takes tremendous guts.

Now, people are relentlessly shit talking him for losing that fight. What's the lesson for the next fighter? Don't take challenging fights you don't have to, take more tune up fights, etc. That type of shit makes the sport like boxing. Same thing with shit talking Rory for losing to Gegard - don't we as fans want to encourage super fights?

I praise Conor for making that fight happen. I expected Khabib to win and he did. But why does that have to take away from the amazing, gutsy fighter Conor is?

I agree, Conor inspired a lot of fighters to go up in weight and take more challenges. Now people souring on him will inspire people to not take these same challenges. To not fight style mismatches. To cut more weight than ever before to remain undefeated.

Grown men admitting to being haters. If only they knew what Psych science says about them.

Nothing better than a shit talker getting their ass handed to them, then reliving it, over and over again....

Grown men admitting to being haters. If only they knew what Psych science says about them.
Oh, a faux intellectual with a taste for secret knowledge...

How original.

I've wanted him to prove himself against a real wrestler for years, I'm not about to praise him for taking a fight against the champion because it was the only way to get his belt back. He had no other choice besides outright ducking the sport completely. The lesson is be respectful and the world won't find you a laughing stock when it eventually blows up in your face.

No one hurts the sport like Conor’s nut huggers. He’s a great fighter who has accomplished a great deal in a small period of time. You guys act like he’s some mythic creature from Game of Thrones. It’s weird, it’s dishonest and it needs to be shut down.

Conor signed up to fight a guy who is the best in the world at Conor's greatest weakness (wrestling/control). Straight up, that takes tremendous guts.

Now, people are relentlessly shit talking him for losing that fight. What's the lesson for the next fighter? Don't take challenging fights you don't have to, take more tune up fights, etc. That type of shit makes the sport like boxing. Same thing with shit talking Rory for losing to Gegard - don't we as fans want to encourage super fights?

I praise Conor for making that fight happen. I expected Khabib to win and he did. But why does that have to take away from the amazing, gutsy fighter Conor is?

If you are scared to fight the best because some people made fun of someone then you are not meant to be a fighter. Simple as that.

This premise is so ridiculous. Conor and a bunch of his fans made fun of his opponents when he knocked them out. Conor’s whole schtick is teasing others.

If you can’t handle it then don’t dish it out.

If you are scared to fight the best because some people made fun of someone then you are not meant to be a fighter. Simple as that.

I'll never accuse a cage fighter of being scared of a fight. But we all know their managers recommend they take one fight or another to maximize their chances. By fighting khabib, Conor ignored that and fought for the fans. I say Bravo.

UFC is hurting the sport.
Doesn't look like a sport anymore btw.

Khabib has one belt. Mcgregor had two belts. At this point nobody will remember who khabib is. But the name mcgregor will echo in eternity. Madison square garden, the home of the Champ champ
Ban this clown

They're haters. They don't know how to process Conor properly. Instead of learning and understanding what he's doing, and either taking inspiration from him if you like him, or ignoring him if you don't like him, the haters became emotional wrecks. And emotion affects their judgement.

Now that Conor lost, the haters also don't know how to behave. They seriously remind me of the dancing muslims after 911. They are so low down on the food chain that they're just happy at the destruction of something they view as their enemy because of the jealousy and envy they have.

Conor fans are the same as before, happy and taking inspiration, but the haters will forever be in this triggered state until they advance their level of thinking. Have you seriously ever heard an intelligent argument against McGregor? The haters are all immature and ignorant. Behaving this way is only natural for people like that. Sad but true.

Like my av, TS?

<This7>

Oh, a faux intellectual with a taste for secret knowledge...

How original.
You're not the first to call a psychologist a faux intellectual; in fact, it's partially true.

Khabib has one belt. Mcgregor had two belts. At this point nobody will remember who khabib is. But the name mcgregor will echo in eternity. Madison square garden, the home of the Champ champ

and he still doesn't know who you are

I agree, Conor inspired a lot of fighters to go up in weight and take more challenges. Now people souring on him will inspire people to not take these same challenges. To not fight style mismatches. To cut more weight than ever before to remain undefeated.

nah bj penn did that when your dream date was collecting welfare

Back