Conor: I am fighting again!

Jesus, lol. Look, I found you.

xHA5tpH.jpg

Ahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahahahahahahahah. Brilliant.

If you actually believe he was gonna fight Edgar on 3 weeks notice, I’ve got a bridge I wanna sell you.
He couldn't make weight in that time. No chance.

He put his name forward and no one heard about it or mentioned it? I don't buy it but whatever. If he wants to drop down then I won't complain, just give up the LW belt. I doubt that he could still make that weight safely (especially not on 3 weeks notice) but he's welcome to try.

Until I see him booked for a fight I won't believe any of the talk from Conor or anyone else. Everyone is talking out of their ass as of late so I'll believe fights are happening when they are booked.

Last edited:
Rather cut to 145 and fight little ass Edgar then defend his only belt at LW. This guy is fucking shook to the gills.

Champ champ?! More like the cons con

Fight Frankie at 145lb? You fucking what? Fuck off Conor, and this from a huge fan.

So there goes one more fight that the haters can't say he ducked.
Because saying you'll fight someone for more money than the organization will pay you isn't ducking?

Then Nate Diaz has been the most active fighter in the UFC the past year and they're just refusing to pay him what he needs to fight!

Oh .... so he is free to fight... just doesnt want to take khabib or tony??

LMAO

He just confirmed the ducking 100%

Soon to be "strip strip"

Omg strip strip that's so funny...when is your first stand up show?

85/15 revenue split and "not enough time to cough up the cash"

<36>

So either he asked to fight a 145er at 155..... or he is just making this up. I don’t think he could make 145 with such little notice.

I dont believe any of that frankie crap, no one even heard a bleep of that remotely happening. Wolf Tickets.

"I was told there wasn't enough time to generate the money that the UFC would need."

giphy.gif

so he offers to step in short notice to fight frankie but didn't want to defend the LW belt at UFC 219 or 223 against Ferguson. makes sense

Back