Conor: I am fighting again!

Not enough Conor tapping gifs!

Seriously, though, looking forward to his next fight. He talks more than I'd like him to, but he also backs most of it up. Except in boxing, of course.

"I offered to fight Frankie when Max pulled out...."

=

"I told Dana if they want me to save their card they can pay me 50 million and let me weigh in at whatever the fuck I liked."

Is ready to fight Edgar but not Tony !!!
C’mon dont buy anything what he says.

He is shitting his pants when he hears Tony or Khabib

Is ready to fight Edgar but not Tony !!!
C’mon dont buy anything what he says.

He is shitting his pants when he hears Tony or Khabib

Haha he would tool Tony with ease. Khabib is the fight to make.

What a joke. So if Conor sincerely wanted to step in and make 145 on short notice and fight Frankie (doubt it), it sounds like it was all about the spirit of competition. But, the UFC denied it because the money wouldn’t be right. But when it comes to not defending his belt against Tony, it’s because the financials aren’t right supposedly. Conor is full of shit, and so are his fanboys.

Conor announcing he is fighting again is like when Maury announces you are the baby daddy

Good to see that brain damage is clearing up.

I wish Conor would just go away for real everytime you think this asshole is gone he comes out with some stupid statement to try to keep himself relevant.

People will watch him fight but I think he's even losing his most diehard fans at this point. He used to back up his talk which was alot of his appeal and what people liked, didn't call him mystic mac for no reason. I never really cared for the guy, but I can acknowledge that part, he was an anytime anywhere warrior coming up but lately he's just turned into a keyboard warrior.

I too was willing to step in to fight Frankie.
Well actually I just say these things much after the fact so that I can stay relevant on Shedog, furthermore both Conor and I are not getting past a drug test.

Cool story. I don't doubt he'll fight again, once several contenders have eliminated each other, and he finds a match up that favors him stylistically ... then for sure he'll fight.

drugs are a hell of a drug. connor thinks hes fighting dracula daily

Fighting....on twitter.

Come face Khabib or Ferguson. Stop duckin'

Back